Nation Announcement His Holiness the Vater!

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] A newsletter is spread over the entire Hadrian Empire. The Coat Of Arms of the new Vater would be stamped on top of the letter itself. Monks, priests, and other members of the clergy are preaching the words of the letter on local market squares and churches. The news would be spread across Eden thanks to merchants of the Empire. [!]
1649100060521.png

My Dear Brother and Sister Attians of The Makerist Church,

We have a Vater! Many of us stopped what we were doing to watch and behold the news of his Holiness, Vater Factorius I, greeting the people for the first time in St. Onnodrith Street, asking for their blessing and blessing them. We witnessed their joy and joined them in praying for our new Vater.

His election is truly historic. For the first time, the Vater is of Khadan descent, his bloodline coming from the neighboring lands of the south, Anjyarr. We shall learn of and about him. He is a holy man who has led an elementary life in the sacred crypts of the old capital of Hadriana, whose wish is to help the people with the blessings of our creator: The Maker.

With his name being Factorius, he is the first Vater to keep his first name. He has a great devotion to our creator and his children, and we shall see him as a model for the Church's mission of evangelization. As a man of our god, he proclaimed Onnodriths' love for those in need and was a courageous advocate for the poor and sinful.

In the act of thanks and holy unity, Vater Factorius I calls out to anyone who wishes to join him on a journey across the nation to unite the people of faith again in a new light. The light of The Maker, of the Sentinels, and the realm of the Heavens shall be spread and introduced across the west. Those that wish to behold and accompany him are welcomed with open arms and care by the Church and the Vater.

We shall need his witness of the faith, which is to give us hope. For Onnodrith promised to protect those around him so that he might help strengthen his fellow followers in the faith. We thank The Maker for giving the Church Vater Factorius and pray for him. May the holy Sentinels pour out on him the gifts he will need for his ministry to the Church Of The Maker.

1649099913202.png

OOC: Vater is the title of Pope in Hadrian religion and culture.

Back