Hoof and Horn Bath House

Hoof and Horn Spa
A lovely rest stop owned by Rakan Cartier, priding itself on homey and relaxing experience for those who stop by.

Rules of the Bathhouse
Combat is strictly forbidden
No weapons inside the bathhouse
Wash yourself before you enter the bath
Be respectful of others

Bring your towels and cups back up to the front.
Entree Fee is 2 andros

Bathing Services
Standard Bath - 3A
Your normal rub of the bath with warm waters and relaxing atmosphere.
Milk Bath - 4A
Bath is made up of mostly a small variety of milks. The types offered are Buttermilk, soy milk, coconut milk.
Citrus Bath -5A
A standard bath soaked with a variety of citrus fruits slices and peels. The Citrus we offer Orange, tangerine and lemon-lime.
Herbal Bath - 6A
A bath soaked with a number of herbs such as lavender, rose, chamomile, ginger or jasmine.

Teas (NOT AVAIL YET)
The Horn and Hoof offer some complementary tea to aid in further relaxing your mind and body.
Strawberry Tea -1A
Green Tea -1A
Herbal Tea - 1A

Banned List
Myln’Ro
Reason: making several of my patrons uncomfortable

Last edited:
The definition of complementary in this context means "provided free of charge." Hence they're not complimentary if you charge for them. Wasn't referring to spelling. It also seems both complimentary and complementary are correct, fwiw
Complementary does not mean to give for free, that’s complimentary.

Complimentary (from compliment) means admiring, approving, or flattering—or it can also mean free (like those complimentary chocolates hotels leave on your pillow).
Complementary (from complement) means balancing, matching, or completing.

I also don’t really think this is the place for this, if you wish to keep talking about I suggest going to dms.

Back