Kuznetsgrad Grand Opening: A Feast For All To Attend!

Kuznetsgrad
The City of Smiths
KuznetsgradIcon-removebg-preview.png

The Feast of Founding!
The Feast of Founding is a grand celebration, a party where all the food and drink that one could ever desire
would be available as long as coin is provided. Not only will it celebrate the opening of Kuznetsgrad, but also will it
stand to outline upcoming activities which will occur within the City of Smiths and Craftsmen, from the Kuzmetsloan Tournament,
all the way to the Kuznetsgradian Auction. And most of all, it shall be a social event of an unprecedented sort, one in which all sorts of
folk are welcome to attend. No blood, nor complexion, nor purity will prohibit anyone from attending, only the content of their character and
the weight of their actions will bear any holding upon their attendance, for if nothing else, Kuznetsgrad stands as a symbol of cohesion and
cooperative efforts in creating the finest of crafts in all of Eden, regardless of any preconceived notions or precedents.

But for those not interested in simple socialization, business and the like are equally available for discussion, from renting stalls, to buying homes,
and so on. And each person that attends is able to purchase a souvenir, a Kuznetsgrad Opening Token! With it, you are able to redeem them with any
Kuznetsgrad craftsman for half off of a single craft purchased!

Say I'm convinced, but how do I get there?

Well, Kuznetsgrad is located in the North within the lands of the Iron Orhim, so, just about any road that leads far north will take you there,
and just when you reach where the snow starts, follow the path that leads right, and you shall see the arch that leads into town!

Other Information
The Event will occur on August 7th at 3 PM EST.

For those who are interested in catering for this event, contact the Kuzjarl, Maxim Kuznetsov!

[Additional OOC Questions may be directed to my personal DMs at Fourth#8933.]

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Back