Nation Announcement Letter to the Kaiser

Ninjoh

Administrator
[!] A letter bearing the crest of the Republic of Raevendrecht was delivered to the city of Adelsburg by raven. [!]
cRLjyBJtjasMLG14dRI9kYGU57dbd2X3-7uBOE9b2Cm65i8Urupws-TKA05RfY4Vw3cpA555Fk8ZygJbwfgu_mqrKzLO_oRftF3QHGO89H1pmljk_N7mH3SJNHFSSpeeFuq7fkUfhWfk3GMnyTiyekc

To the Kaiser and none other, Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts.

Not long ago my government sent out a response to your earlier letter regarding the situation in the North, including an invitation for your majesty’s diplomats.
We have been expecting, but are yet to receive any diplomatic mission.
All the peoples of Eden are slowly approaching Eden's Shrine, and it is the current time of the year that makes our northern roads muddy and hard to traverse, due to the melting of Lilith's Veil. With the recent attacks by the undead hordes, travel has further increased in difficulty, especially for those unfamiliar with the terrain.
Now we are still awaiting the Hadrian diplomatic mission, concerns have been raised about the wellbeing of the expected diplomats.
It is thus that I have sent out a search and rescue party that will attempt to locate and bring aid to any diplomatic mission that may have encountered trouble in our rough northern lands.
In case they are unable to find any, my diplomats following along with the party, will continue alone to Adelsburg to meet and exchange communication with the empire.
I wish to reaffirm that considering the circumstances, all is well in the north. Order has been re-established in the entire country. Raevendrecht, Lünburg and New-Wakkerdam are all under our firm control and the people are currently safe against the undead hordes so long they do not venture out into the wilderness.​

Signed,
Matthijs van Oudkerken,
Chairman of the Provisional Government,
Supreme Leader and Guardian of the Revolution

[OOC: I’d like to arrange a date and time for my diplomats to meet you or your diplomats, whatever you prefer, at Adelsburg]

Last edited:
Back