Player Announcement Looking for workers!

A letter would be send to all mailboxes. The Enveloppe would have a cream color and be a bit burned.
A red stamp would also be on the enveloppe, smelling like soft flowers.

1689503055547.png

Greetings,

I'm looking for some help with a few jobs, and therefore i am sending out a letter. I hope this letter falls in good hands
of those that are willing to help or those who are in need of a job.

I will need some helping hands around our farm, and was hoping sending out a letter would help with that.
If you are not interested in a job as farmer, i would also need a personal assistant and a bit of help around the tavern.

I hope someone sends out a response soon, so i have more time to do other things.

Kind regards,
Elizabeth Woodville
Lunville Alley 1
Lunburg

OOC INFO
(sorry its a lot)

What: Job as a farmer, personal assistent or help around the tavern.
When:
Farmer: Freelance basis.
Personal assistent: Each day whenever i need you.
tavern: On busy nights and whenever you want
where:
Lunburg and Raevendrecht
extra info:
You can take a boat at Avelheim and Adelsburg to make traveling easier. For more information or questions please send me on discord: Deprimerend
If you want a job but don't meet the requirements please contact me anyways and explain why you don't meet them.

Interested? read more below (sorry it is a lot)

Requirements farmer:
Being a farmer for me is on freelance base. This means: You can always take a break and do nothing for a week.
We have no requirements for this job.
Requirements personal assistant:
- You are online or available to do whatever i ask you to do the same day of asking or the day after it.
- You communicate with me on discord or in game with my character (elizabeth woodville) if you would be out of town for a bit/offline due irl stuff.
Requirements tavern: Your tasks are to serve food and drinks in the tavern/help around with events if i would host one. As i'm sure i can't be online every night it seems like a good plan to have some workers so the tavern is open as much as possible.
-You can be online when the server has a lot of people online/ event is happening / rp.

why work for Elizabeth?

Well you can grow in your position and get a promotion which makes you earn more eventualy. Farmer is the job that offers the most promotions.
Besides that i also offer some free food to my workers each week.

*Sizz al Buthara Would read the letter and would come across a vacant spot for a farmer, he would stand up and walk to the man to get the job as he needs an earning to feed himself and buy clothes for him*

Back