Mandatory Citizen Training

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
{!} This Missive is placed on the noticeboard of each Province as well delivered to each Herzog(in) {!}

In the Diet, it has been unanimously decided to implement mandatory training for all citizens of Hadriana, a measure that I, Manuel Fischer, will personally lead. To the Reicharmee and the citizens of Hadriana, this is an imperative step. Some may perceive me as harsh and uncompromising, while others may not fully understand such perceptions as they may not know me. However, I want to make it clear, I am ready to stake my life for any of you regardless of your title.

Let me tell you this, life is inherently unfair and challenging. Therefore, it's crucial to prepare for the obstacles that lie ahead. With the Diet's approval, every single citizen will undergo comprehensive training. Each one of you will be equipped to face any situation that arises.

And to those among you who harbor thoughts of rebellion whether you're a peasant, low noble, or hold another status. I offer this warning only once, I will personally confront you on the battlefield, and if necessary, I will quell any uprising myself. So, let it be clear, entertaining any notions of defiance is ill-advised.

And let me quote something where I hold Salvor high and holy for
"Salvor's valor fuels the bravest warriors, turning fear into courage and weakness into strength. With his guidance, let us embody chivalry and honor, and triumph in the name of Alder's righteousness."

Sincerely,

Manuel Fischer

Janne gently shifted herself in her saddle to get Rylis to a halt, scanning over the notice squinting her eyes before moving to her house, jumping off the horse she tied him to a pole "I know I am meant to like fighting, but do I have to?" she just muttered to herself as she closed her door "I suppose Ashlyn will force me to go regardless, I'll still pray to be sick on that exact moment" The young woman spoke before looking at the mess she left behind before her daily ride, starting to tidy up her home

Last edited:
Back