Player Announcement [Missing Person - Zaos Faesatra-Ilinan]

[Posters were posted all over Eden, the handwriting was small, legible, but seemed slightly rushed.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ป๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–”๐–“]
1648353417901.png

[๐”„ ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก, ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ด๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ]
๐”™๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ, ๐”๐”ฆ ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ž, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข. โ„Œ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ, ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ๐”ฐ. โ„Œ๐”ข ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ช๐”ข โ„จ๐”ž๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž-โ„‘๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ซ, ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”จ ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฏ, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ-๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ช, ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ž๐”จ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ก.
๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”‰๐”ž๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž-โ„‘๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ž

*noticed the poster nailed to a tree outside Luminion and raised a brow "Now what is this then?" he then proceeded to read "I missing 'cerr hmm.- I have never seen this one before, but I will make sure the Lunar Guard keeps an eye out for him." he then rips the poster from the tree and delivers it to the Lunar Bastion.

*Fynenar would be on his way out of the Lunar Bastion as he met the Therri'cill at the gates, the High elf dipped his head as he started speaking "Therri'cill, what brings you here this late on the day?" he would notice the paper in his hand and reached out, after taking it he started reading "A missing person? I will make sure the Lunar guard will keep an out for this cerr" he then went back inside and pinned the paper on the notice board near the entrance before turning around and heading home

*Isabella would pick the piece of paper up from the ground, letting her eyes take in the words on the paper* "Maybe Brother Factorius was right and the Maker did punish him for his crimes" *she sighes* "Good riddance"

Back