News - ✠ The Appointment of a new Erzbishop ✠

Apateus

[!]This notice has been posted in all major places of worship in the Empire, bearing the seal of the Vater of the Temple[!]

AbbeyAdelsburg.png

For long enough the seat of Erzbishop of Veronia has been vacant.
But from today a new Erzbishop will deal specifically with this important region, full of history for the Attian people.

I, Vater Gregor von Volker, hereby appoint Vasyl Aldarchson, also dear to Volker, Erzbishop of Veronia and directly responsible for the inquisition actions in the region, as well as for the fight against voidal cults in Veronia.

In the name of the Vater, he will answer for the eventual inquisitorial investigations in the Grand Duchy of Veronia and will offer spiritual support to those who need it.

He will take care to support and guide the work of the Cult of Mortius from the outside, as the Vater would do in accordance with the latest promulgated notification regarding inquisition actions granted to the cult.

Vasyl Aldarchson was a former Erzbishop of Adelsburg, as many of the faithful ones will remember.

Signed Gregor Von Volker, Vater of the Alderist Faith.

Templars.png
AlderismSidfriendly.png

As Ashlyn read through, The Grand Duchess couldn't help but raise a brow. She threw the torn out announcement her handmaiden had brought her on her desk. "Hm. Interesting." She pushed herself up from her chair and adjusting her clothes. "Seems like I need to have a chat with the Vater." She sighed, mumbling under her breath. "Prepare my horse, will you?"

Back