Player Announcement O Difficult Loss

[!] A solemn statement was posted on Mitrona's message board. [!]

O Difficult Passing
Thi loss es o Councilor, o mentor, ann o filo.

Saintsday | 32.05.1532 | The Emerald Dusk
1681781274038.png

Mi brothers ann sisters es thi Mystical Empire. Mi fellow Azari'cerr ann ce all filos irr Eden.
Vobis regret irr mi pen, mi must announce thi passing es Mitrona's High Councilor Axilya Ealora Xyrzana-Sedaris
Her body cirrétt found close ce Luminion, though ne foul play in suspected. Judging by her injuries, it seems she cirrétt attacked by o beast irr her travels.
Mi request that Mitrona join mi irr mourning this terrible loss. Thi loss es o filo, thi loss es mi mentor.

Axilya, mirr Kharash ciré gentle ce du irr du'r travels home. Du will ciré remembered, ann du will ciré missed.

Regretfully signed,
Aethrim Nevarel-Xaphan | Mitrona High Council

Axilya would glance at Aethrim as she took off her mask when Aethrim handed her the statement "Du cire amazing Aethrim.. Mi would almost believe mi ci actually dead." she couldn't hold a chuckle back before she went to hug Aethrim "Truly mi cann'tar thank du enough.."

Axilya would glance at Aethrim as she took off her mask when Aethrim handed her the statement "Du cire amazing Aethrim.. Mi would almost believe mi ci actually dead." she couldn't hold a chuckle back before she went to hug Aethrim "Truly mi cann'tar thank du enough.."
Aethrim accepted the hug, twisting her ring behind her mentor's back. "It in nething, love. Anything ce keep du safe." She smiles. "Mi should go pin this up. Mi will seek du orr for more training soon."

Where are the captions?
Translation

"My brothers and sisters of the Mystical Empire. My fellow wood elves and to all friends in Eden.
With regret in my pen, I must announce the passing of Mitrona's High Councilor Axilya Ealora Xyrzana-Sedaris
Her body was found close to Luminion, though no foul play is suspected. Judging by her injuries, it seems she was attacked by a beast in her travels.
I request that Mitrona join me in mourning this terrible loss. The loss of a friend, the loss of my mentor.

Axilya, may Kharash be gentle to you in your travels home. You will be remembered, and you will be missed."

Back