Obsolete - ✠ In response to the founding of the Ministry of Magical Affairs ✠

Apateus

[!] A notice bearing the seal of the Temple of Alder is posted in major places of worship throughout the Empire [!]

To the faithful subjects of the Empire and all scholars of magic, dear to Rosatia

Given the circular released by the Imperial Council regarding the new Ministry of Magic, I can only hope for better management, by personnel who evidently know magic and its effects better than the Temple of Alder and its contacts, although I cannot help but be worried that the use of magic can be politicized and used in disputes between nobles.

I Vater Gregor von Volker recognize that the suspension of the validity of the licenses issued for life by the Temple is a violation of the word given by the Temple and a wrong done to Elric, a violation which I Vater Gregor and the church of the Oracle will have to remedy.

For this reason, all those who have a license issued by me will be able to come to the Temple of Alder to return it, and get back in full the entire sum of 100 Andros paid for the license, which will be paid from the Temple treasury.

I hope with this that the mages of the Empire can find comfort and keep their faith steadfast in the Temple and in Alder.
The eye of the Oracle watches over us all.

So it was predicted,
Signed Gregor Von Volker, Vater of the Alderist Faith.

AbbeyAdelsburg.png
AlderismSidfriendly.png

Back