Nation Announcement Official Proposal of the Partitioning of Avalheim

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member

[!] A message bearing the Imperial Seal on it is delivered to the royal palace of Mitrona, the chieftess' hall of Avalheim, the Imperial Diet, Luminion's royal palace, and the Tzardom of Raevkov's governmental castle.
Lichtencrest_2.png

Official Proposal of the Partitioning of Avalheim
div2.png
Rejoice, acquaintances from across the content, for this political crisis appears to have been resolved. It pleases the Hadrian Court to know that the Waldelfen chose peace over violence. Now that the threat of open conflict has ceased and everyone has come to terms with the reality of the division of this continent, it is time to come together to share the spoils and divide the loose remaining settlements of what once was Avalheim among ourselves fairly. The Hadrian Court is willing to take up a leading role in these negotiations and at this moment proposes a first draft of a division proposal. We look forward to hearing the participating parties' opinions on the proposal.
Divider.png

Proposal I.

The Icy Domain of Avalheim is disbanded as a nation and the lands are divided as follows:

The city of Avalheim and its surrounding lands are given to The Tzardom of Raevkov.
The southern Avalheim island is given to the Hadrian Empire as compensation for leading the negotiations.
The island group on which Sunscape is settled is given to the Mystical Empire of Mitrona as compensation for their troubles.
Divider.png

Proposal II.

The Icy Domain of Avalheim is reduced to a vassal of The Tzardom of Raevkov.

The Hadrian Empire is allowed to build and operate mines on the Avalheim Islands.
The Sunscape Islands are divided among the involved parties and Luminion.
The Hadrian Empire will not own any land east of the spine, and the Elven nations vow to never own land west of the spine.

div2.png

The Hadrian Court looks forward to hearing replies and counteroffers to the given proposal.

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire

HadrianaSeal.png

[!] A snowy owl landed on the window frame of the palace as a frost trail followed it behind. A letter in its beak as it left it on the window. The letter half frosted over with an unnatural dark hue to it.

Cold Deco.png

"I'm not handing my land away. Not today, not tomorrow, and surely it won't be handed away for free either. I appreciate the proposals however this is a no and will remain a no. You guys have sought after my dark steel for far too long and didn't accept my offer within the past and then processed to want it now? I'm no fool. I lived far longer than you Diederick and seen far more. I saw the rise and fall of your brother, I saw the rise of you. I saw the rise and fall of the old Reavendrect. I saw the Mitrona and luminion wars, and so much more.
If it's my dark steel you seek, you can buy it like everyone else, or you could have accepted my proposal. My land will remain as it is as I'm not handing it over to anyone it doesn't belong to. Was never handed over to Mitrona simply linked. Connecting my land's roots with its homeland. You didn't like that and you got what you asked for, and the forest requested. However, that's where I draw the line. I am not gonna bend to the will of humans nor elves."

[!] As the letter came to an end it wasn't signed by Lily however the clear amount of darkened frost almost a dark blue or a grayish black and the unnatural spreading of it would speak for itself.

[!] A snowy owl landed on the window frame of the palace as a frost trail followed it behind. A letter in its beak as it left it on the window. The letter half frosted over with an unnatural dark hue to it.

View attachment 4296

"I'm not handing my land away. Not today, not tomorrow, and surely it won't be handed away for free either. I appreciate the proposals however this is a no and will remain a no. You guys have sought after my dark steel for far too long and didn't accept my offer within the past and then processed to want it now? I'm no fool. I lived far longer than you Diederick and seen far more. I saw the rise and fall of your brother, I saw the rise of you. I saw the rise and fall of the old Reavendrect. I saw the Mitrona and luminion wars, and so much more.
If it's my dark steel you seek, you can buy it like everyone else, or you could have accepted my proposal. My land will remain as it is as I'm not handing it over to anyone it doesn't belong to. Was never handed over to Mitrona simply linked. Connecting my land's roots with its homeland. You didn't like that and you got what you asked for, and the forest requested. However, that's where I draw the line. I am not gonna bend to the will of humans nor elves."

[!] As the letter came to an end it wasn't signed by Lily however the clear amount of darkened frost almost a dark blue or a grayish black and the unnatural spreading of it would speak for itself.
[!] A missive was swiftly returned to Avalheim.

div1Empire2.png

Avalheim officials,

I do not recall asking for the opinion of junior partners in the negotiations. Yet here I stand, holding a letter with nothing but blatant insults and babbling from a leader that has long passed its prime and relevance. The fact of the matter is that Avalheim is not part of these negotiations. But now that talks of peace have apparently fallen under the realm of impossibilities, there is no choice left but to pay for Hadrian needs with something else than Andros and kind words.

If no agreement is reached, Hadrian Bannerman will sail to Avalheim to take what is theirs. The black steel you wish to sell to the Hadrians will be paid for with the blood of your men who try to defend the excuse of a city. The beaches will be lined with the crucified bodies of those who dare to defy us while the women and children will be shipped off to Anjyarri slavery or Hadrian mines to dig up what is rightfully ours. And when that day comes, every citizen of previous Avalheim shall be reminded of their sins as they pass the rotting corpse of Lily Roseshade caged outside of Adelsburg and they will know what happens when the will of House von Lichtenfelts is defied.

You may be older and wiser, Lily, yet you and all your wisdom will die begging for mercy to those whom you deem lessers.
The cards are in your hands. Play them wisely. Lay down your arms and engage in peace, or die in war.

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

HadrianaSeal.png

[!]A letter written in red ink soon reached the Hadrian palace, though a few days later.

Greetings, we do hope this response finds the Hadrian Empire well.

We, the High Council of Mitrona with the Khari’cerr, agree upon the first proposal.

Though we must make one thing clear. The Hadrian Empire, along with the Tzardom of Raevkov, quickness to violence and war have been noted. War was never in the minds of the High Council when we made a simple alliance with Avalheim. Only to see them prosper and become great once more. Claiming that the wood elves threaten the very existence of the human realm has been a statement that will stick for possible future reference.

On the other hand, we thank you for the patience.
Signed,
Khari'cerr, Cirrim Aedan Pineblossom
Tericyées of Salus Limin, Faiir Chamaire
High Councilor and Visera, Hesperas Andut

Lla'Viltir, Jolie Elaine Lovell
High Councilor and Tri'cilus, Arlena

High Councilor, Serimei Delarus

[!] A missive was quickly returned.

div1Empire2.png

Lords of the Woodland Realms,

It pleases me to see the Elves have seen reason and chose peace. Hadrian troops will arrive on the Wyrm islands before the next Saintsday to take over control from the local garrison. Surely this may be written into history as a new beginning to friendly relations between the east and west.

Yet I wish to bring your attention to the reasoning behind our actions. I have personally had the pleasure to bear witness to Mitronan hostility to the Hadrian Empire on multiple occasions, reaching from official gatherings to the ball where I had the pleasure to introduce my sons to this world.
To allow a hostile faction to plant a bastion on our borders would be a risk to our national security and could not be allowed in answer to the Elven policy of no Human settlements in the East. We honor those calls only if the same can be promised to us. The Empire is a land carved out through blood. We have a history of being surrounded by enemies on all sides and will not hesitate to strike to protect ourselves.

But besides, enjoy the Sunhold Islands. We'll soon be hosting a feast to celebrate this peace.
Consider yourself welcome.

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

HadrianaSeal.png

Back