One daring it's fate

lindalicious_

Community Team
[!] A crow would land in front of Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski and Vater Gregor's doorstep, carrying two letters bearing the personal crest of the Duchess of Bergwood [!]

imageedit_11_2947040763.png

Dear Herzog von Hertzland und Reichsmarshall Janczyk-Mariusz Tzytnowski,
Dear Vater Gregor,

I hope this letters finds you well, because I need yet again to state my concerns to you.

A few days ago, we were bothered by the presence of one disturbing individual, named Nihil, swore by you to keep this man away from bothering me and my locals.
Yet, he tried to argue with me wether he was or was not welcome in our Duchy of Bergwood.

Once again, I must ask you to keep this man away from our land and locals. He may be protected by the Alderist church, but he remains a convicted criminal. The locals of Bergwood shall not forget the damage he had done, and the problems and distress he has caused for not only me, but many others.
Today, instead of leaving when asked, he tried to argue with me again, despite claiming not to argue.
He claimed to have gained the trust and support of Vater Gregor, allowing him to visit our Duchy of Bergwood.
Yet, the only thing he spreads is fear and distress over faith.

The foolish mistakes of his past might be forgiven by you, Vater Gregor and Herzog Janczyk-Mariusz, but we must not forget we still have to put our lifes on stake to fight the Fire Demon he released into the lands of Eden, with the man responsible for shooting me, and attempting to murder me, my family and my guards in my own, humble home. I understand he will face his consequences soon, but so will many other innocent lifes.
I have respected your decision, taking this troubled individual under your wing, and I genuinely thank you for that.
But I hope you are able to respect my concerns as well.

We do not want this convicted criminal to trouble Bergwood's reputation, nor mine.
I kindly ask you to take away the so claimed permission he has to lurk around our land and locals.

Yours truly,

pizap.png

Last edited:
[!] The letter is delivered to the Vater in his office, who absentmindedly opens it with his golden letter opener [!]

Gregor reads it carefully twice, the half of his exposed face is impassive. Then he places the letter and its content carefully in one of his drawers.

Immediately, he resumes his work.

Back