Server Announcement One Year of Fables and Fantasy RP.

One year of Fables and Fantasy RP

Today exactly one year ago, Fables and Fantasy RP opened its doors to the public. It has been a long and bumpy ride, yet when I look back at what we all collectively achieved, I can do nothing but be proud of it all. I myself am a man of many screenshots, I documented the server's lifespan from the beginning to this very day.

Today I wanted to look back at this first year of Fables and Fantasy RP and share some of its best, insane, funny, and sometimes sad moments. I'd say buckle up, there is quite a bit to go through.

pasted image 0.png

Genesis
October 1-7, 2021.

The server just opened its doors and the first new denizens of Eden wandered into what is now known as Mapledale. The people seen here are the TRUE OG's of Fables and Fantasy RP. To all who have been here from the very beginning, I thank you all. It has been a BLAST!

2021-09-26_21.10.24.png
2021-10-01_21.05.25.png
2021-10-01_23.04.00.png
2021-10-03_21.40.13V2.png

pasted image 0.png

October - December 2021.

After everyone got settled a little bit on Eden, the first events started happening. This also marked the introduction of the event team. (Yeah we didn't have one at the time) This was an exciting time as suddenly, monsters started roaming Eden and the first world event was kicked off during the first Hadrian Joust event. This all built up to a massive finale where the whole server gathered for the first time to defeat a big bad!

The first ever monster attack and server event.

Event1V2.png

The Halloween world event.
(Also known as that one time Arnoud van Leuveren got impaled)
Event2-1.png

Event2-2.png

Event2-3.png

Event2-4.png

pasted image 0.png

The assassination of Roderick Withmond and the Hadrian Civil War.
January - April 2022.

After this brief age of peace and cooperation, war was brewing inside the Kingdom of Hadriana. The then king Roderick Withmond was deemed incompetent by his military commander, Vivan the Augaussi, who decided to take matters into his own hands and commit regicide and claim the throne, founding the Kingdom of Veronia in the process with his late wife Wendelin.

This act of treason to the original Hadrian Kingdom divided the realm into three parties. On the one hand, there was the newly established Kingdom of Veronia, on the other hand there were the United Provinces of the Hinterlands, a loyalist faction trying to restore the Hadrian crown, and Królestwo Ràdymie, a northlander kingdom that split off from the Hadrian Kingdom when the civil war began.

The faction battled it out for years until both the Kingdom of Veronia and the United Provinces of the Hinterlands collapsed in on themselves.
This forced the remnants of the Hadrian lands to come together and found a new kingdom while the usurpers of the United Provinces fled south and established their own kingdom known as Imperio Valegro.

2021-12-27_22.18.39.png

2022-01-02_20.02.07.png

2022-01-21_20.59.00.png

pasted image 0.png

The relatively peaceful times.
May - August 2022

After the Hadrian Civil war, things started to calm down again. People seemed to be done with conflict and simply wanted to chill out for a little bit.
Though it was relatively peaceful, many events still took place! Let me run you through a few.

We had some totally peaceful orc warbands roam the lands..
2022-04-29_21.14.42.png

The new Hadrian Empire hosted many events and invented an effective way to organize CRP jousts!
2022-03-20_20.25.30.png

The Elves liberated their old capital from Demon Occupation... Or so they thought.
2022-04-02_21.21.34.png

2022-04-02_21.21.43.png

The Hadrians got a new emperor! Ending many years of Withmond rule.
2022-05-30_21.51.29.png

We encountered a few bugs here and there..
2022-05-08_13.06.08.png
2022-01-17_23.31.35.png

Oh, and Myth was there too.
MythWasThereToo.png

pasted image 0.png

One year in.
September 2022 - October 2022

And just like that, a year passed. I want to thank everyone who is or was involved in Fables and Fantasy RP at some point for being part of this journey.
We have gone through a lot as a community and server. Fables is still far from perfect, but we will continue to push ever onwards to deliver the best possible Roleplay Experience we can.

Thanks again for being part of this wild ride! May many years follow.

Now,

To show everyone what we have achieved in this past year, I hired our trusty video man Sandman once again to make a beautiful video to show what we have achieved as a community in this past year.

Check it out!

Back