Player Event Re-opening Grand Feast of Lünberg

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] Multiple copies of this 'invitation' bearing the Tzyrnowski crest would be hung on the noticeboards throughout Raevendrecht, informing the citizens of an upcoming feast [!]

DAbWWJdJxNByHnYfr7i-0O49SNkoj_jr1Z-ZEPsqqRmKN0UgenpYceNkT6DwHX5g3fJj9zojciGqWJ8Boi7or52GzIlegN72-AujB1aBSQDxLQSVOR4uHTmqwQY5p_3vdCsmsIHg2RKG0MFNklLCk7I

oIqiLPA3201ss-serDokiZWM1v1IzZSZinTx7OKRcEGX_xl8djFQJbRu1dx_brHhxJaIhKb8ubpwYPVIURRB4kInCq-vEnrvsXCcR4WAJyRRf7q5M6DXMBhFbwcU4_BqLVbMnxPY2aScI78OE9NB1lc

Hereby the Tzyrnowski household wishes to announce a grand feast to be held at Lünberg! All citizens of Raevendrecht are invited to come and see the new additions made to the keep and partake in the festivities hosted, let us empty our minds of concern for a moment and allow laughter and fun to emerge during these troubling times. Eat to the fullest, drink an intoxicating amount, and most important of all come and enjoy thineself! The feast shall be guarded by our own men-at-arms to ensure the safety of all guests, none shall be threatened whilst under my hospitality.

1686267164657.png

(A finely made drawing of the keep and it's surroundings)

Upon arriving at the castle grounds you are expected to approach the main gate, my guards will confiscate any weaponry on sight and storage it for safekeeping. Now the men-at-arms will confirm you are a citizen of Raevendrecht or friend of the household and grant you entry to the feast!

Multiple benches and tables will be set on the outer-castle grounds where guests can gather and hold conversation, you may also enter the keep and enjoy its rooms and the newly furnished grand hall where plentiful drinking will take place! You may also see this as an opportunity to talk to multiple leading figures within Raevendrecht. The feast itself shall be hosted for three hours, this ensures that those wishing to attend may do so at an later hour. We hope to host you at the feast and wish you a safe journey!

Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Clarissa Reinhardt-Tzyrnowski

1686267372958.png

OOC Information:
The event will be hosted on Sunday the 11th from 10 PM - 01:00 AM 9 (CEST). So that all late arrivals may enjoy it as well.

Back