Nation Announcement Recalling the Loyalist forces. - A statement from Luminion

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
*Letters would be sent out to each and every nation or settlement on Eden in the hopes of getting into the hands of High elven refugees*

Logo.png

Like a phoenix, we will rise from the ashes.
Issued on the 4th of Goldscorch, 1522

For many months, the people of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion have watched as the princes of Luminion tore the kingdom apart on the brink of civil war.
The Grand Council of Princes assumed command of the kingdom after the Therri'cill Thalanil Larethael fled the city of Luminion after being accused of impurity.

The Zaithrall family decided to remain neutral in this conflict. As tensions between the Loyalists and the new Princes' supporters began to mount, I retreated to neutral ground to plan my next move. I have pondered, prayed, and reflected on our people's history. In doing so, I came to the conclusion that this civil conflict feels very similar to the devastating Age of Fallen Spires. The conflict that destroyed the ancient Azari Empires and forever split the children of the pantheon.

It pains me to see our people so divided once more.

This conflict may still be brewing for quite some time after this, but I hope to at least start the process of healing with this letter.
The Grand Council of Princes invited me to return to Luminion about a week ago. I was unsure if it would be wise to return while tensions were still on the rise, but I decided to go in the end.

After a long meeting, the Grand Council of Princes decided to offer the position of Therri'cill back to the Zaithrall family, those with the blood of Therri'cill Tetheris I Elladris. This is to restore order and reunite the Azari'cill people under one banner.

I, Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall, ask all Azari people who currently reside away from Luminion in fear to return to the Enlightened Kingdom.
None shall be judged based on their allegiance during the conflict and together we shall start a new age of healing.

Signed:

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall

Thalanil would sit and ponder for a little while, holding the letter in his hand. He would then stand up and face all of the loyalists gathered around him, awaiting his command, and say "It seems like we are going home, friends." and smiled to them all "The crown will be in safer hands now than ever, and I thank you all for your support through these dark times. I will serve you once again, but as Prince and not as your Therri'cill.". He would walk out of the room and head over to King Roderick's chambers "King Roderick, it seems me and my men are going home. I thank you for your support, but peace will be restored to the Enlightened Kingdom once again." and left the chamber with a bow, just as quickly as he came in. Walking away, he would smile, glad Aldir'tor had returned to the 'cill.

Back