Player Announcement Regarding Vari Politics.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Regarding Vari Politics.

Logo.png

off-the-peg-collections.png

A dark cloud has gathered over Vari lands once more as it seems the situation in the west is escalating once more. Rumbling can be heard from across the mountains, and fearful souls watch on, hoping that their leaders do not surround themselves in an illusion of safety from any harm, as it would be unwise to do so.

I urge all the Vari leaders to take a look at themselves and realize the harm they are doing to Eden. They should not plot and scheme each other’s utter destruction, but come together and work on a peaceful coexistence. There is plenty of land for all of your little kingdoms.

Follow the example of Azari and Denur cooperation and enjoy Eden in peace. Let this not come down to a petty conflict over minor insults and angry letters. I invite all to come to Luminion, and share a glass of wine while we discuss the proper way of dealing with one another.
Letter deco.png
Signed,

Therri’cill Aldir’tor Zaithrall.

OOC: Yo, ya’ll need to calm down a little and remember we’re all just a bunch of nerds enjoying a good roleplay. Let’s not allow petty conflict between players to drive the whole community into little groups that do nothing but hate on one another. We all had our fair share of what such a situation can do to a community last January. Let's all be a little nicer to each other hmm? Don’t be an asshole, follow the rules, and show some basic human decency to one another. You're not better than anyone else in this community. Clear? Good.
And if you think this may apply to you, but you are unwilling to work together for a better community, you may want to reconsider if this is the right place for you.
You know who you are.

Celestine read the letter, reading it out to Krzystof as she swirled a glass of wine. "He is right after all, you know. All this quarrel is useless, it won't get us anywhere." She then sat down beside him. "We should take the offer, my dear. The Azari'cill have good wine."

Reading the letter in her room she would look to her fiancé "Has something happened that we are not aware of?" she frowned, placing her head in her hands "I really choose not to get in the middle of my sister in law and My best friend" she groaned before placing her head on the table "Why can we not all just get along...I really am trying to fix it all...Oh well...let us hope the ball sorts the Attian tensions out"

*Isabella would read the letter while sorting out some papers* "Hmm.. Fair point. We mentioned not wanting to fight anymore in our letter about the feast." *She let's out a sigh before saying* "I thought the elves wanted the human nations to fight, from what I've heard... Why would they change their minds if they were trying to feed this war between humans... Ah well, there's a point after all. We have gone lengths to create peace" *She hands over the letter to her advisors working next to her* "I'm not going to respond on this any further, we also mentioned that in the letter before the Czar send us his letter" *She would shove away her papers and leave the room*

*While walking he notices a letter hanging somewere "ooh what's this, a note from the Elves? *reads and and chuckles "ooh dear Elves i conpletely understand and try not to bother Ràdymie again *looks at the paper when my stumach rumbles, tears the note down, makes it wett and puts some salt on it and eats it "hmm delicious

*While walking he notices a letter hanging somewere "ooh what's this, a note from the Elves? *reads and and chuckles "ooh dear Elves i conpletely understand and try not to bother Ràdymie again *looks at the paper when my stumach rumbles, tears the note down, makes it wett and puts some salt on it and eats it "hmm delicious
Sahrot is so weird xd

Back