Nation Announcement Report of Hertzland

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] A piece of long parchment covered in the signs Imperial houses hung on notice boards around the realm. One seal made with red wax held two smaller pieces with holy texts. Merchants and travelers spread the news of the battle all over the continent. [!]
1675081848146.png

1675081868558.png

To the citizens of the realm and those from others across Eden,

The militias and army of the Hadrian Empire have fought hard, long, and pure of Faith against the foul taint of Demonkind in the graveyard of Norbüren and the ruins of Lohiim. The provinces of Hertzland and Flussland have been cleansed; the undead purged from Edens's soil. From the smallest Spawn to the one demon calling himself the ''Ghoul King''. All were slain and turned to ash, their remains burned in a purge of fire and steel. There were wounded, but their blood was spilled in the name of divine duty to protect the living, to protect Eden.

Like our ancestors, the task again falls on our shoulders to protect the realm against the Voidal Spawns of the Cursed Swamp.
But the victory does not only go to the Hadrian citizens but also those who joined the militias: citizens of other realms. Hoch-Elfe, Dünkel-Elfe, Teiflinge. They were present and fought just as ferociously as the men and women of the Empire! Their courage was like no other.

I, Herzog Cedric Reinhardt, head of House Reinhardt and ruler of the Hertzlande and Norbüren, can only give my greatest of gratitudes. To those joining us in the campaign against the Voidal, against the Demons that plague our world, I bow my head to thee. You will always be welcome in my province.

And now, with the battle of the Black Obelisk in the desert of Anyjarr concluded, our eyes have finally been opened to the sheer danger the Voidal Spawn holds. Their corruption has spread to deeply, spawned entities beyond our understanding and power. The war against Demonkind will never end. Yet, let these be the first battles, one of many to come! May thy Maker and His Sentinels guide you. And protect you in these dark times...

1675081888902.png
Signed,
Ser Cedric Reinhardt, Herzog of Hertzland, Ritter of the Hadrian Realm
1675081946203.png

Last edited:
Back