Results of the Reicharmee Evaluations and Newcomers invited.

MrDutch

Pancakemeister of Smithery | Tech Team Member
Staff member
{!} A Raven is dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at Janczyk's office {!}

Reichsmarschall Janczyk,

I am writing to provide you with an update on the recent recruitment process and the status of our recruits within the Reicharmee.
Firstly, it is with regret that I must inform you that Nihil, Anne-Marie, and Arenea Dawkins are to drop out of the Reicharmee. While their departure is unfortunate, They are not upto Reicharmee standards and therefore they'll have to walk down a different path in life that would fit better for them.

On a more positive note, Arthur Hilfgaard and Veredra-Kerstin von Lichtenfelts have demonstrated commendable dedication and commitment, and as such, they have been promoted to the rank of Soldier within the Reicharmee. Their contributions and loyalty are greatly appreciated, and we anticipate their continued success within our ranks.
Additionally, I am pleased to introduce the new recruits who have joined our esteemed forces:

Azrael Drakos from Lowenmark
Derek van der Valkenberg from Lowenmark
Siegfried von Falkenrath from Lowenmark
Kazimierz Tzyrnowski-Kir from Lowenmark
Arie van den Bosch from Lowenmark
Maxer Lycan from Bergwood
Lodewijk de Ruiter from Bergwood
Haldir Sindarin from Bergwood
Berend Berendzoon Jr. from Bergwood
Alrick Spielmann from Bergwood
Abel Ericson from Bergwood.

Each of these individuals brings unique skills and potential to the Reicharmee, and I'm confident that they will make valuable contributions to our cause. We will provide them with the necessary training and support to ensure their success on the battlefield.

As always, we remain committed to upholding the ideals and principles of the Empire, and we will continue to strive for excellence in all our endeavors.

However, I have yet to receive a letter from the Grand Duchy of Veronia and the Duchy of Flüssland regarding their able-bodied men. I sent a reminder a couple saint days ago, urging them to provide the necessary list. I hope they will send it in before the Diet. Otherwise, I will have to address the issue during the Diet session. It is imperative that we have a complete understanding of our available manpower for the defense and prosperity of the Empire.

Sincerely,
Manuel Fischer
Herzog of Holstein
Kapitan of the Reicharmee

Back