Nation Announcement Revocation of nobility!

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] A personal letter is sent to all noble houses addressed in this announcement. There is also a public version hung up on the notice board of all settlements in the Hadrian Empire. [!]
1648069312191.png

By order of the Imperial council of the Hadrian Empire and the Imperator Matthias Joseph of house Withmond, the imperial law of ''derogation'' will be implemented on the 17th of Moonday, Highsun, 1524. This means all noble families that are named in this document shall be stripped of any noble titles. any land they owned, and rights. The reason for this decision is the lack of devotion to the people and the state by the families of:

House Rovelt
1648069355586.png

House Di Florenzzi
1648069368753.png

House Astaseul
1648069383597.png

Their loyalty in the past as noble houses has served the Kings of old and the newly crowned Imperator well. The future of the nation has shown that their use has dwindled and can move on without them. The Imperium shall continue to show them the respect they deserve. However, this shall be done without their titles and rights of former nobility.

For their services in the past, the Imperator invites the heads of the former families to visit his halls to discuss their future in the Empire.

1648069446789.png

Signed:

Imperator Matthias Joseph Withmond, Emperor of the Hadrian Empire

Last edited:
Celestine read the letter, and let out a sigh. "What a pity this happened, but maybe it is for the better." She folded the letter away on her desk, and sunk into it. "I wish them all the best." Her eyes darted around the room, falling on a painting of Krzystof-Jan. "We will find you soon dear."

She'd laugh softly as she read the letter "I'm not surprised to be honest." She'd fold the letter, putting it away and letting out a sigh as she looked out the window "At least I can live my life now aye? Just because I'm not The Mayor anymore doesn't mean I'll love this city any less." She'd smile to herself as she said that

Ashlyn Astaseul<3

Last edited:
Back