Revoking of The Medical License.

HexIsGone

Full Time Quirked up white boy.
To Maxilia F Savant-Cupiditem,

I hereby announce The Termination of your Medical License in The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, Therefore you may are not valid to practice anything, anywhere lest you get a new license from a valid practicing clinic.
You are not allowed to regain your License in The Grand Luminion College of Magic and Sorcery and banished from any of the classes.

Some of the reasoning for our decision being as it is are:

- Destruction of Medical records,
- Covering up voidal activity,
- Improper addressing of wounds therefore leaving patients with injuries,
- Robbery.

This Termination is Permanent until further notice.

-=-

Signed:
Headmaster Erisdanwe Aedaere,
Assistant Headmaster Aldail Laemoth Thrammour,
Counselor Arquia Daenyr,
Medical Professor, Aer'ilin

@Animelife190/ Max Brewman

to The Grand Luminion College of Magic

“Wherever you got you’re information you must check all the facts. The voidal mage activity I never hid considering I told many in luminion about it and I only really know one person who practices voidal magic. I will admit robbery was a crime I have done and I have relayed my debts. Improper dressing of the wounds is not my fault and more in the fault of the patient for not properly taking care of the wounds and not listening to me about what they can and can’t do. Yes stitches stretch but that’s only when the patient is over using something. You also have to consider the resources we use in mitrona as it’s far less advanced than anywhere else. The only injury I ever left a patient with is well one scrape that was so small it didn’t need a bandage it would heal on its own. The medical records I so called “destroyed” were of a voidal mage helper and someone who got executed. It is policy to destroy those records since they were banished(meaning the record does them no good) and then executed. The person I fired had numerous mistakes and almost left someone bleeding out on the floor before I got in there and helped. So whoever told you any of that false information needs to pick up a book because I’ve don’t more good than harm. Ask you’re own citizens. When I was there and the medicilus wasn’t I helped tend to wounds. No one’s complaining about them there are they? Also I will also point out how your licensing only works in luminion it is not an international thing sadly.”

Signed, Medi’cilus Maxilia Savant-Cupiditatem

╔═.✾. ════╗

Maxilia Savant-Cupiditatem,

I will start off that if any of the above actions you have performed are true and proven, your status as a Medi'cilus will be revoked permanently, regardless of the intent. Since you have verified through the letter your association with a voidal mage, it is a crime within Luminion to be associated with any dark beings, therefore revoking your right to have this discussed within the Luminion walls.
You have also verified your thievery, which is another crime, despite your payment of so-called debt. This would result in your hands being taken away if you were caught within Luminion as a thief, Mitrona has preserved your hands to repay the cost and has given you a blessing to keep them.

While you were correct about your licensing only working within Luminion, I will do everything in my power that your practice in medicine will be impossible to uphold. I will ensure your name will be known in every nation as a malicious practitioner who associates with voidal mages and steals from their own nation.

Good day,

Headmaster Erisdanwe Aedaere

╚════.✾. ═╝

To headmaster erisdanwe

As I said I have told people about the voidal mage but that does not mean I have any association with that mage. I did not steal from my own nation as my nation is mitrona not luminion. And mitrona didn’t save my hands kharis fitzalen did by telling me to pay 280 andros for the stolen items which majority were returned. As I said whoever gave you the information needs to be fact checked. I only commited one crime out of my entire life. Yet luminion holds an impure high elf seen as pure. For someone to call me a malicious practitioner at least I am not the ones associating with krisa Amadeus a bone cultist.

Have a great day
Signed Medi’cilus Maxilia Savant

to The Grand Luminion College of Magic

“Wherever you got you’re information you must check all the facts. The voidal mage activity I never hid considering I told many in luminion about it and I only really know one person who practices voidal magic. I will admit robbery was a crime I have done and I have relayed my debts. Improper dressing of the wounds is not my fault and more in the fault of the patient for not properly taking care of the wounds and not listening to me about what they can and can’t do. Yes stitches stretch but that’s only when the patient is over using something. You also have to consider the resources we use in mitrona as it’s far less advanced than anywhere else. The only injury I ever left a patient with is well one scrape that was so small it didn’t need a bandage it would heal on its own. The medical records I so called “destroyed” were of a voidal mage helper and someone who got executed. It is policy to destroy those records since they were banished(meaning the record does them no good) and then executed. The person I fired had numerous mistakes and almost left someone bleeding out on the floor before I got in there and helped. So whoever told you any of that false information needs to pick up a book because I’ve don’t more good than harm. Ask you’re own citizens. When I was there and the medicilus wasn’t I helped tend to wounds. No one’s complaining about them there are they? Also I will also point out how your licensing only works in luminion it is not an international thing sadly.”

Signed, Medi’cilus Maxilia Savant-Cupiditatem
"Ask your* own citizens."

Back