Nation Announcement 'Rewards'

Souled

[A simple missive bearing the seal of The Reforged Realm had been pinned to the various noticeboards across Eden's realms.]

Rewards.
Rewards are something to be earned.
Earned through hardship, struggle, risk, and bloodshed.

In recent months the Denur have had the greatest reward they could have asked for; the retaking of their long lost home. A home that now lies barren of wealth, reduced to little more than a frozen ruin.
Even now we continue to rebuild.

This however has not stopped those seeking proper rewards from speaking ill of myself and taking their frustrations out on the Denur of Eden, even those who may have no affiliation with our new Realm.

Let it be known that you have been heard.

Despite there never having been a promise of reward for aiding us in our struggle those who shed blood for us are still deserving of such. To all those who have helped in the retaking of the Hold, you are welcome to send me a letter with a request for what you believe to be a reasonable reward.
I will not promise all will receive what they ask for, though I will make sure you receive something for your efforts.

Phyrra Obryn
Kjung of the Reforged Realm
Matron of the Obryn Guild

A wandering Gor finds the notice posted by the Kjung of his people, a hearty chuckle shaking his gut as he read the missive. "Hohoh! Orhim ak Denur retek?!" He exclaims to the ether, "Me people 'ave retaken the 'omeland! Wonderous." Looking about like a child about to break the rules, he tears the paper from the post it was nailed to and tucks it away for safekeeping; patting his pocket and carrying on his merry way.

Back