Player Announcement Rules regarding the Luminion Citizen Council

minerva6708

Tech Team
Staff member
[!] A piece of paper was hung by the Council Hall in Luminion for all to see
u6ZAIEfBd3i16taf1nWqim6O71IXkcE29Fe2KdMnvV5tcpEaAsptGvoRw9zY-dMyDes0HwtUl3b82wrCO46hYYjqDmJPt__Yud0j88v06rKAAIH0McfMAJXZTgdn2LnztWPKkaivb_1bO8LBEjFcc6k

Please read these rules regarding the conduct of the Citizen Council of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Article I:
One must always remain polite during meetings. Even if there could be disagreements arise among the council members, respect must be maintained at all times.

Article II:
One must always respect the Chairwoman/Chairman and obey their orders.

Article III:
One must only speak when given the floor. This also applies when one is addressed by another citizen.

Article IV:
One must remain honest at all times during meetings, and therefore not falsely accuse anyone.

Article V:
When a citizen is speaking, silence must be maintained.

Article VI:
The Chairwoman/Chairman will, without expectation, uphold neutrality, regardless of the issue raised, as well as their allegiance.

Article VII:
Attendees must oblige by the Order of Rotation specifically, as seen below, and the standards set as seen in Articles I, II III.

u6ZAIEfBd3i16taf1nWqim6O71IXkcE29Fe2KdMnvV5tcpEaAsptGvoRw9zY-dMyDes0HwtUl3b82wrCO46hYYjqDmJPt__Yud0j88v06rKAAIH0McfMAJXZTgdn2LnztWPKkaivb_1bO8LBEjFcc6k

Order of Rotation
  1. Councillor opens the floor to the designated debater.​
  2. Short title summary of the topic/policy.​
  3. An open debate for citizens and a chance to ask questions and receive answers.​
  4. Citizens vote on Approval, Amendment, or Decline.​
  5. If there is an amendment, a committee will be made from the Approval/Decline members to discuss changes.
  6. The topic can be re-submitted on Google Forms for the next time​
  7. Repeat for the next topic​
Signed, by Chairwoman Miriaire Aey'flir and Chairman Iansandoral Vithalion'dir

Back