Player Announcement Search For The Best

AsylumAsh

B.B.P.A - Best Brown Person Around
Staff member
[!] A poster would be hung in all the Hadrian cities for all citizens, passers by and travelers to see and read. [!]

————-————-————- ❈ ————-————-————-

Greetings good people of the land. It is with great honor and excitement that I, Ashlyn Moetiour, Warden of Ceril's Keep, make this announcement. As the need for labor increases, I am in search of able-bodied and hardworking individuals to join our team.

Our workers will have access to safe and comfortable living quarters within the confines of our walls. Additionally, the Keep offers a sense of community, as our workers will be working alongside each other towards a common goal. I also offer protection from the dangers of the outside world, as the Keep is heavily fortified.

The duties of our workers will include a variety of tasks that will keep the Keep running efficiently. These tasks include but are not limited to, blacksmithing, guarding and carpentry. Our workers will also be responsible for the upkeep of our walls and buildings, ensuring that everything is in top condition. A positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with others are essential for success in this role.

I am seeking individuals who are physically fit and capable of performing manual labor. Prior experience in carpentry, or blacksmithing is preferred but not required. More importantly, we are seeking individuals who possess a strong desire to work hard and contribute to the safety aspect of the Keep. Applicants must also be willing to abide by my rules and regulations, which include a strict curfew and no alcohol consumption during working hours.

In conclusion, I am excited to be recruiting for new workers to join me at The Keep. The benefits of working with me, the duties of the workers, and the qualifications needed to join me have all been discussed in this announcement. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Me. I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our community. Thank you.

Could I help? I’m currently waiting/hoping for my character to get approved/whitelisted but then this is *exactly* the type of thing I’ve been wanting to do (love building walls n stuff!)

(Sorry if this isn’t the right way to reply to this post? I am very very new haha-)

Could I help? I’m currently waiting/hoping for my character to get approved/whitelisted but then this is *exactly* the type of thing I’ve been wanting to do (love building walls n stuff!)

(Sorry if this isn’t the right way to reply to this post? I am very very new haha-)
Hey! Well uh- this isn't really the way you reply but that's okay! You can DM me on Discord so we can discuss this more! AsylumAsh#8832

<3

Back