Nation Announcement -= Souls for the lantern =-

MyrOrion

He from beyond
von_Engelhardt_1.png

dSL7mWIDVV9vM5HL--whoTXGPa6LdrL1zAih19nbmcTKgj4JJYWzBMCBZw4O8Aq8tihBZ1tfB-H2uRzss8sz4gQppvIYjy...png

On this ever so a fateful day, the royal couple ventured out into the swamps. Putting their lives at risk in order to find out more to bring an end to the tyranny of the creature which haunts the swamps and the surrounding regions.
Unfortunately, neither The Duke nor Her Majesty The Queen returned from their trip.

They leave behind Wendelin's children & heirs leaving them in the care of her extended family. And her siblings. The Duke only leaves behind his name, and the heart he had for his nation.
The passing is a most unfortunate matter, and once more confirms the suspicions of His Grace The Duke von Engelhardt that the lands are cursed

May Her Majesty The Queen and His Grace The Duke rest in peace, and may their souls find rest.

*Isabella would hear the news as she sees two familiar faces arriving in a carriage. She greets them with a confused smile and as gets down on her knees to pull them in for a hug she says* "Vance and Circe... You're save with us now." *She would take their hands after giving baby Silas to her husband, and lead them to the palace* "The static of this cruel world cause some birds to fly long before they've seen their day" *She whispered before giving one last sad look to Arndil as they walk away*

Last edited:
*Walks up to Isabella as she sees two beautiful children holding Isabella's hand* " Oh my apples! These children are way cuter than I expected, I will come back later to play with them! " *as she gives the two beautiful kids a pat on their heads and walks away as she later says to herself * I really hope they will make it back alive.." *Looks at the sky as she continues* "please don't take them away from their children they need their mother. Please come back alive Wendelin" *as she sheds a tear and walks back to her room.*

*Walks up to Isabella as she sees two beautiful children holding Isabella's hand* " Oh my apples! These children are way cuter than I expected, I will come back later to play with them! " *as she gives the two beautiful kids a pat on their heads and walks away as she later says to herself * I really hope they will make it back alive.." *Looks at the sky as she continues* "please don't take them away from their children they need their mother. Please come back alive Wendelin" *as she sheds a tear and walks back to her room.*
the drama, i love it

Back