Sponsorship from House Ravensteen

Apples

Sultana of Anjyarr & GM
Staff member
[ I ]
A letter addressed to Cecylia Tzyrnowski, denoted from House Ravensteen with the simple inked emblem, would arrive via carrier raven on the doorstep of the Apple Blossom Orphanage. Roughly late afternoon on 15.09.1543.
house.ravensteen.png

To Miss Cecylia Tzyrnowski,
Hello again, I write to the orphanage with news of my dearest satisfaction of your services, as news that dear Erma Ravensteen lives with the House in good health. In return for your contributions to caring for the needing, and unfortunate parentless children of Eden. I have humbly decided to dedicate a portion of my family's wealth to the dedication of your institution and to the continued success of the Apple Blossom Orphanage.

Alongside this letter, you will find four pouches of One Hundred Andros, for a total sum of Four Hundred. We hope you use this funding to further the success of your Orphanage, and for the well-being of the children the people of Eden entrust in your care.

Sincerely,

Nicolaas & Sanne Ravensteen.

There would, indeed, be four large pouches of coins stuffed near the letter, signaled to be taken and delivered to Cecylia.

Back