Nation Announcement Temporary Government

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
Dear citizens of Raevendrecht,

At first I would like to convey my sorrow at the vicious attack and the losses many citizens have suffered. As my wounds are healing the wounds left on our town are still deep. I would like to assure you that we are currently investigating this threat and any and all leads on the subject are welcomed by Captain Berendzoon. In addition I have declared a national emergency. This requires all citizens of fighting age to report to the Orange Guard within the following days to receive further instructions. Raevendrecht is to stock up on wood and food to survive the coming Veil. As for the Estates General. I as Stadtholder Prince Silas Moetiour van Leuveren hereby put forward Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht as the first Grand Pensionary since the collapse of Wakkerdam. She will announce her Cabinet in the coming days. Furthermore I would like to ensure the people that this government is temporary and will aid in leading the civil administration of the Freestate. Leading up to the first General Elections in one and a half year (2 months) we will establish our first Codex and Bill of Rights.

The Maker Guids you all to freedom and prosperity,

Signed: Silas Moetiour van Leuveren

Last edited:
Back