Player Announcement The absence of a neighbor

Lestius

Former Empress of Imperio Valegro (defunct)
[!] Letters would be spread around Eden [!]

0-The-Hunt-In-The-Forest-early-Renaissance-Paolo-Uccello.jpg

Following the disappearance of our good friend and neighbor Ordan Karris, we are writing this letter.

It has come to our experience that Mr. Ordan Karris left his home in Catamora a while ago, and did not return. The city's residents began to worry after Karris failed to pay his taxes on time.
After searching his house and the surrounding area, he has not yet been found. We suspect that he is trying to avoid his taxes, or that he has been kidnapped.
Even his faithful pet owl; John, is nowhere to be found. His house has remained untouched and all his belongings seem to be still there.
If he is kidnapped, we would like to warn the kidnapper to release him. If not, we will take action ourselves.

His neighbors and friends miss him, which is why we like to see him return home soon.
We are willing to richly reward the person with the golden tip in the form of Andros.
We hope to have him back soon.

Hopefully we will see our beloved friend again.

The citizens from Catamora

OOC: After Arkhun's post about this situation, I would love it if you don't try to make the situation worse. Out of roleplay, we know that you have captured our citizen in Luminion. If you don't want these so-called quarrels and human nations to fight, don't make it worse.

Last edited:
*walks past the notice bord and sees the letter and reads it "blastering blaze! Karris is missing!? *grumps heavily "if i find out who has my friend i will add their finger to my necklace, i should begin an investigation *walks back to his home and makes a plan and writes a letter to his empress

Back