Nation Announcement The Augaussi name...

Kriegsman

Gamemaster Team
[!] Around every settlement of the Hadrian Empire, a messenger of the royal court would deliver the latest word of the Emperor. In Adelsburg, a man would shout from the barrel of speech in enthusiasm to attract the crowd. [!]
Hadrian Empire Logo.png
Heartland family banner.png

"Hear ye, hear ye! Come gather people of the Attian race and other, for the Emperor has delivered its next words!"

[!] The man would clear his throat and roll the scroll open, which obtained the message. [!]

"I, Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond, hereby declare on Marketday 22, Redfall, 1523, the family name of De Augaussi to be traitors of the state, the Imperium, and the people of Attia. The name of De Augaussi is hereby banished from the Hadrian Empire. All those who serve this name are hereby declared traitors unless they part from the families' service.

The family has bastardized the nation, made it fall from grace, betrayed and abandoned its people, turned the Kingdom my mother told me about into a joke. Something far worse than the fall of our first Empire. To me, they betrayed my father, King Roderick Withmond.

I hereby revoke all privileges, rights, power, and land the Augaussi family once held. And will turn the province of Revedin into the first state of The Hadrian Empire.
Those still carrying the Augaussi family name shall be hunted, persecuted, judged, and silenced. For their existence is a stain on Attian history.

To the family's supporters, I give you a chance—a chance of peace and change, reaching out a hand to you. I ask you with please in my heart to take it and join me in this new age for the Imperium. I am forgiving to those who show faith in not just me but also the people and our Imperium's future. Where my father failed you, I wish to do it right.

Those that will make the same mistake as the family, betraying my father who once saw them as friends, trusting and loving them, by betraying me: my judgment shall be swift and filled with fire and steel.

May the Maker have mercy on their souls, for I do not."

index.png

Signed:
Emperor Matthias Joseph Withmond

*Isabella would take the letter from her advisor and reads it carefully* "Very well, it looks like the boy is managing this situation pretty good" *She would say as she puts away the paper* "I can't wait to meet Roderick's son"

Back