The Banners Chronicon, Release #2

Apateus

The Banners Chronicon
Release #2- Inside Eden

These releases are contained IRP in the Banners Chronicon #2, buy the Chronicon releases to get aware of their content IC and finance Banner activities

♖ Banners Expedition in Anjyarri desert- Report♖

We report the First expedition organized by the Banners in the Anjyarri desert, and the Pyramid east of Al Khadir.

_1VJjKRNY27_2FM5JuDcKHp3UW5lbzSr3NzhzDtoCBs770FXGybC-gsp7YoE6JetIwL-AEalzYZieR3Sp_vMlJKVPcGUDedzQflQdjhQ5jeSL2yZ26ZpRVXkZnEh6KVfyR0nA1hOjGay5TbLFfu3lJo

There is in fact a large sea of history, hiding below the sands of Anjyarr. Ruins and ancient sites emerge among the dunes, and sometimes ancient relics can show up to the one who travels through the desert, maybe adventurously trying the desert road to the Savanna or to Mapledale.
A Large expedition made of about 30 armored warriors left from Al Khadir, to get into one of the most famous archeological areas in Eden. The reader might not know that the Pyramid, a huge monument of ancient times, which can be viewed even from Adelsburg coast on a good clear day, hosts a large burial site below, where the ancient Pharos of old rest with their rich grave goods.

A team made of the bravest and most experienced group entered the dungeon, led by the guide Amon and the Sultana, as well as our beloved Bartosz Tzyrnowski, son of the legendary Janczyk, lord of Lunburg. The great man that first supported our newborn company.
Dangerously venturing into the pyramid, this expedition promoted and organized by the Banners ended in the finding of a large, mysterious green floating gem.
Bartosz himself witnessed visions, looking at it, that me writer Percival Schwan has experienced myself.
I will not talk about the visions, being confidential information. But the gem was successfully retrieved from the tomb and now kept by Anjyarris, with the good will of the other northern peoples whose action deserve eternal glory and gratitude from these southerners to us northerners.
Since a dangerous Guardian Hound has been fought by the whole expeditionary force, leaving many of us injured. The guide Amon himself has been smashed into a wall, leaving him bleeding and severely injured.

D2bha1KsAgdnsryTBAw_zh-L6sjpax7YE0rKe3B9CUAZJXMQzEJUbXhWq5dEc-hxkhdfZ9HqwlCBfbRjOecDMWNrODfRv4eqpSN5lQ5svOAfZYGWNEsLIKqeR2SZ_tz8Vh98ptChelSlMot3AdjFrqA
bt.png

One of the items found during the exploration of the
Anjyarri ruins in the desrt, that was conducted,
while a vanguard of about ten people recoinnotred the tomb entrance for traps.

♖ Ideas for your activity ♖

Sometimes in our Chronicon we will bring new ideas for your possible activity, or discuss the worth of some products on the markets.
For our esteems, the number of edibles produced in Eden are in fact far over the amount of the need, despite the recent increase in activity, leading to a deflated cost of the foodstuffs and food waste.
Many of our cultivated fields are left unattended and many of our products remain unsold, their price being far higher than their real value.
With this release number we will write some words about glass making.

Being a glass maker means being both an artist and an artisan, as it requires a lot of practice and activity and can really improve your person, in intelligence, resilience and manuality.
Our company is lately always lacking replacement glasses for its instruments. But not only lenses for our navigation tools can be made: producing a glass of high quality, and finding a way to use the objectives and the eyepieces means being able to map and write sky phenomena, and perhaps some day even discovering something more, about the sky above us.
Lenses can also be used for a magnifying effect by goldsmiths and other professions, and glass art can be sold anywhere, since its beauty can channel the light itself.
Our Company is in fact interested in make the optic sciences progress in every field, expecially astronomy, which is essential for night navigation. Might our Company grow further, we are thinking about investing in an astronomical observatory of Eden skies.

♖ The Interview ♖

Today, we have also decided to interview a dark elf which has become popular lately in Anjyarr for his subversive thinking. He had his tongue removed according to the Anjyarri law, as is custom in his country for the ones who loudly speak against the traditional thinking, custom on which we decided not to expose ourselves, since it will be the reader who judges by himself.
We interviewed him by making him write on some paper.

Who are you?
I am Sizz Al’Buthara, I was born in Anjyarr or Al Khadir, the name it was called before.
W16_ka5O6HZOWi1WFCG9j5ooo6xNavP_6oHDSHL6I9vVpvcIiCQ_WDMc3qvs9L6Nwqyj7l6fxDjKh8gDksCPvsGgS0J1gyGUjLz-f_hr9652YRguv44Fo9v16BCDzxpZSL_eZywfjeo7lSYDINorvVo

I do not remember my age properly, I am around 200 years old, that is what I know best.

And what is your profession in Anjyarr?
During the reign of my brother I was his assistant and would accompany him in his diplomatic visits; after Zoe took the throne I was just a regular noble. During my brother's reign I was a refugee who was part of the council, however I was not in the council.

Would you tell us about your book? I have heard it is what made you banished..
That news is correct, I was banished because of my book, my goal was to shed light on what is wrong with eden such as spreading of pagan beliefs, lack of manners and corruptions that nations like anjyarr were affected by. And most importantly to spread the Haqq

Since you lived there, why do you consider Anjyarr corrupt?
It wasn’t like this before, Anjyarr was corrupt but its corruption was barely visible, now it is as clear as the sky… The people started treating the poor as animals and other races who did not belong to them negatively: they became no different than the high elves nation they criticized.

What is the haqq then?
The Haqq is the truth, to worship in One God, not an Idol or a pantheon or a Vater, but to worship the one true lord of this Universe, the One above the heavens.

Are there more people like you in Anjyarr, who sympathize for the Haqq?
No, maybe they might be hiding, and if they are may God protect them.

What are you doing now, do you have any plans for your future?
Not for now, I will write more Books to spread the Haqq.

Release #3 will be delayed, since a special number will be published, about the Lunburg Banners and their plans for the future.

Last edited:
Back