Nation Announcement The creation of the Gravendrecht-cabinet

skimos

Former Mommy of Raevendrecht
[!] Every citizen of Raevendrecht would receive a letter with the Gravendrecht Crest on it. [!]

The creation of the Gravendrecht-cabinet
van gravendrecht.png

headings.png

Dear fellow citizens,

I feel enlightened to be chosen as your first serving Grand Pensionary, in this new Free State.
I wish to thank all that have shown support for my faction, which has in turn allowed me to be rewarded with this duty to
the city of Raevendrecht. I would also like to thank those who have critiqued me, for it has allowed me to reflect upon not
only the standpoints of my faction but also myself.

My period of leading our government will hopefully contain economic, social and diplomatic growth.
At least these are the three primary goals I wish to achieve.

Apart from these goals, I as a citizen myself find it very important that everyone is protected and kept safe,
as decided in the previous Staten General, this will happen.
As your newly chosen Grand Pensionary, I will support and proceed this idea, to make it reality as soon as possible.

My first act as your Raadspensionaris, will be creating the Gravendrecht-cabinet
This cabinet will be composed out or myself and the regents.

What is the primary job of a regent?
Regents aid the Stadthouder & Raadspensionaris in certain tasks in the governance of the state. They also serve for a term of 1 .5 years (2
months). And are thereafter repicked by a new cabinet. Regents are a flexible function. Meaning that a Raadspensionaris can call upon any

Regents, as long as the Estates General votes in favour.

As the description of a regent says, I will select a group of people who should be capable,
and let them present themselves to the folk.
A vote must be casted afterwards, so a cabinet can be formed.
The electoral Estates General will happen in several weeks,
the exact date will be put on the notice board.

In a couple of days, the select people will be presented,
so that all know what to expect in the next Estates General

Yours sincerely,
Grand Pensionary The Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht

Back