Player Announcement The Eden's Shine Play!: Actors Wanted~!

1653599354988.png

[!]
[A lovely rose scented flyer with a readable cursive appeared on notice boards]

Eden's Shine
ACTORS WANTED
Do you have a passion for theater? Have you felt like you are talented in acting?
I call from around Eden to sign up for Eden's Shine, a Luminion play written by myself, Astriocrat Vanessa Aey'flir.
I'm an experienced writer and artist craving for the creative world of Eden to blossom.
I search for 4 actors to play the main roles

The Protagonist: Welfrid Xarerh /Azari'cill / Male / Funny / Traveler
The Side kick: Jonas / Josie / De'nevir/ male/female / friendly / popular / bard
The Lover: Louanna Heverside / Azari'cill / insatiable / kind / florist
The Antagonist: Duffthug / Faulskin / cruel / troubled past / bandit

After a month I will be deciding on who is best for each role to have the best play. All Actors will paid well for their efforts
Even if you dont not get a main role and/or just want to participate I promise to find you a supporting role that fits in to the story, no matter the race.

The Sign up sheet is by the Aey'flir Residence, or contact myself or my husband Fynenar Aey'flir

Biography:
A young traveling scholarly high elf settles in Luminion after falling madly in love with the new florist Louanna. Louanna was a beautiful cill woman with a kind heart but she was never going to settle down to some traveler that has unknown origins, plus she loved her flowers more than anything. Once Welfried realizes of this matter he goes on a journey in search of one of the rarest flowers in the world to confess his love to her. Little did he know he was in for a long journey that ended up with him as an elven hero. He meets his best friend Jonas, who stuck with him and his worst enemy, Duffthug, a bandit orc with nothing but bad intentions.

I hope the people across Eden look forward to this upcoming tale to unfold.

Signed Nobicilus Vanessa Aey'flir

1653600909287.png

Back