THE EISARNWIDUS UNIVERSITY

eskaruun

eska ❁
1688172837993.png

5Xj8p23NPXKyXq_xjaY2LS8dpA75eQSlD4o6NTyM_oYLY4R74qpt-M8xvleCxszivV0WzBDW35nvwb6LkvsjVE-GN7t6IRUgA1nIRw-NM55Hj8iBqynSeS5q5ZJLc2qmMosmaRFENPW57_jLRS9bri0
1688173430915.png

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1532, Thiudan Aleksandra Salier has allowed the formation of a university under the guidance of Lunilla Selassie. The new institution will be called Eisarnwidus University and will be run by her. Eisarnwidus University has divisions of magic, history, Wahrheit Alderism, and Common.

Eisarnwidus University is a prestigious institution of higher learning that is renowned for its teaching of various forms of magic, subjects regarding history and literature, and most importantly, the religion of Alderism. The university is located in a beautiful and serene environment, surrounded by lush greenery and a breathtaking view of the nearby ocean.

The academy is run by a young Khadan woman who inherited the institution from her late father, a respected scholar who had a dream to expand his teaching to another land. She is highly knowledgeable and skilled in her respective field, and she is well-respected by her colleagues and students alike.

At Eisarnwidus University, students have access to a wide range of programs and courses, including studies in different forms of magic, such as elemental magic; pyromancy, aquamancy, aeromancy, and geomancy. The university also offers courses on the history and literature of different cultures, providing students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in their chosen careers.

Thiudan Aleksandra
Mikils Blōstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Fireday 5, Greenfall, 1534

Lunilla Selassie
Headmaster of Eisarnwidus University
of the House of Selassie
Fireday 5, Greenfall, 1534

Contact me on Discord for any further questions regarding the university. At the moment, I'm looking for people to roleplayer the teachers. :^)

I contact you on discord for further questioning regarding the University.

Back