Player Event -=+=- The Empire's New Crown -=+=-

0Talentless0

CT Veteran, Anjyarr's Second Overlord.
Staff member
[!]
Printed letters containing the following information were to be distributed to all nations across Eden,
hanging on the notice boards. Hand written letters would be delivered to the nation leaders.
The Empire's crest would be printed at the bottom of the letter, boarders and accents in gold ink.

header.png

letterthingfacingup.png

To the people of Eden;

The nation of Anjyarr has been through many hardships and dismays regarding the well being
and absence of our Sultan. In his absence the High Council and
Government members have been working hard;
toiling the days and nights away. Due to the Sultan's current state, it has been
decided by himself, and with the help of our esteemed High Council members,
that he is to step down from his position as Sultan.

While this bad news may weigh some down, he will still remain within the High Council.
However, he will also remain retreated to his quarters,
as he has been for the past few months.

Yet, with the resignation of our beloved Sultan, comes a new leader to step in and take his place.
This new person has worked hard ever since they joined our glorious nation; constantly keeping the Empire's
well being in mind, and always thinking of ways to better the Empire. The person in question
who is to take over the Empire of Anjyarr, the Emira of Al-Jabrid and future Sultana, is:

Zoe I'thol Nobara.

With her new reign and promising relations she intends to forge, there will be changes within the upper ranks of our Empire.
Changes regarding our High Council members and Advisors to the Sultana.

Approaching the position for First Advisor to the Sultana will be Lapis Cupiditatem.
Taking on the position of Second Advisor to the Sultana will be Donhair Vennano
One granted the position of Ghazi, our military leader, is Zhen Delvin.

The crowning ceremony will take place on a Fireday, 4 weeks from now. It will be held within the Imperial Palace
within the city of Al-khadir. Not only will there be a coronation but a ball to dance and celebrate the new Sultana's reign.
A feast of food and drinks will be prepared and served to all who stay and wish to spend their evening celebrating.

From the dearest place in the heart of our Anjyarri Empire,
we hope to see many of our citizens in healthy attendance, as well as many other welcomed guests.

Sincerely,
The High Council of the Empire of Anjyarr.
letterthinglookingdown.png
Anjyarr_coa_forum.png

Time + Date : Tuesday 09/08 + 7 pm CEST // 1 pm EST
Place : Al-Khadir Palace
All are welcome.

[!] With haste, a Denur of tannish complexion runs through the streets of Al-Khadir. As he arrives at the gates, clear jubilation defines his face as he stares at the guard. Holding out a letter to the guard, the seal is quite evidently of an individual of great esteem, as is noted by both the guard and Denur. They nod to one another, the silence a critical step in the swift bureaucracy at work. With haste and due time, the letter would finally arrive to the soon to be Sultana. The letter reads as follows: [!]

Dearest Sultana Zoe I'thol Nobara,
I write these words with glee at the announcement of your soon to be coronation. I apologize that my presence will be lacking at this grandiose event, for these are the requirements of my current mission in faith. Yet I promise thee one thing, my return will muster forth a religious fervor that has long been forgotten in Anjyarr. Not by force, as what our people have been faced with is the security that time offers. Decadence flourishes in prosperity, and questions into faith arise when reality offers nothing more but query to the mind. And I must say, that is the privilege of living in such a beautiful, prosperous, and just nation such as Anjyarr. Yet faith has fallen behind. And a new dynasty on our thrones beckons a question that must be answered to, one that only Al-Hadar holds answers to, and the throne must inquire about. In due time, with the ending of my journey, I pray that you and I might sit and discuss these matters at length.

Know that the faith adherents of Anjyarr stand behind you. Whatever faith might be held in our nation, be it the Path, the Pantheon, or even the Makerist, our faith holds true that Al-Hadar shall guide you in leading this great nation. In turn, I ask that you make an effort, when you can offer up such time, to offer up a prayer for all those fallen soldiers, citizens, and ancestors that continue to guide our work here. Lest we forget Fineall and what he did for our kin.

Finally, I offer a prayer for thee:
What time arises, what time fails, none know the time of His will.
And so, let it be her guidance, her fortitude, her wit that provide a key to understanding.
May her ears hear the wisps of His word.
May her mouth speak towards His revelation.
May her mind know His wisdom.
May her flesh touch upon His divinity.
May her eyes see His beauty.

What we offer is not thanks, but instead the will to push on.
To do as our ancestors did so many generations back.
And even then, the guidance that He offers pales when it rests unknown to us.
Thus we require a guide.
She shall guide us, from here until she meets Him.
May Al-Hadar bless you and guide you.
And may you know Him.

With faith, with jubilance, and with great loyalty,
Your loyal subject,

Esebius

Back