Event Announcement The Fiery Threat

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] This message containing the Reichsarmee's mark and crest of Hadriana would be nailed onto noticeboards across the Hadrian Empire, additionally left over copies are nailed onto the noticeboards in every capital city within Eden [!]

1702853058258.png
1702853007505.png
1702853049161.png

1702853025420.png

Saintsday 16th, Starfall 1541

This concerns all whom reside within the Hadrian Empire and Eden as a whole, we are facing a dire situation!

It seems those whom practice the lore of Pyromancy have cast upon us a Demon of unknown power, it's awakening alone has caused a large area near Adelsburg to be covered in Fire and smoke. Common-folk that stood nearby when it happend where burnt to a crisp, their charred bodies unrecognizable! Should this Demon be allowed to thrive and continue down it's fiery path it will no doubt set it's eyes upon Adelsburg and after that the other cities and nations within Eden.

As Reichsmarshall of Hadriana I call upon all citizens to take up arms and aid in the banishment of this monster, however believing that our sword and shield wielding men-at-arms are capable of achieving this may prove disastrous. Therefore I see fit to summon beyond my reach, to the many nations that call Eden their home. We are in need of those that are capable in the casting of magicks, those whom have trained and honed their abilities and are able to cast a wide variety of spells.

Should you find this call undeserving of your aid, then I pray that we manage to banish this creature for if we fail it will grow stronger, and then it will only be a matter of time before it may find it's way to you.

Signed,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Reichsmarshall of Hadriana

1702855287625.png

OOC INFO!
This even is to take place on Friday the 22nd (22-12-2023) at 20:00 CEST!
Updates/Extra's may be found at the Event-pop created in the Hadriana Discord

Last edited:
Tris's eyes wandered over to this small notice, givinf a sigh as he thought. " Alran, now Infernus. . Im afraid to see this one without protection. "He wiggled his ears, tilting his head. " Greazar and Agozon next. . Lets see how they decide to fight them. ."l

Back