The Grand Veronian Fest Von Reimar - Für appointment of the first Inquisitor

A missive matches it's scribe in exaggeration; a scroll that would be more aptly named a poster in how it plastered over most of the other notices on the bustling boards of the Kaiserreich. Despite it's size, half the page would be taken up by the Good Nine Pointed Star of Alder overlayed by a forge hammer.

It is of my utmost delight to scribe upon this parchment. My utmost delight. Each word feels guided within their clauses by Volker and his Good Eye toward a Grand purpose. Since my transferal from Adelsburg to take the role of the Alderic guide and Erzbishop of Veronia, it has come to my attention ( through Volker's keen senses ) the apparent lack of Spiritual Wealth within this historic region. Upon my arrival I am greeted with a small temple within Ceril's Keep, defaced of any sign of Alder's Good intent. This saddens me. In-fact, you may notice the stains of the many tears that have fell upon this page ( which I have ensured my scribes recreate on each copy. )

But I am not a man who is saddened without being compelled to take immediate action. It is for that reason that it is, to state it one last time, of my utmost delight to announce my interest in appointing my first Inquisitor from the ranks of the Brothers and Sisters of Reimar. For only those who devote themselves to the Sentinel representative of Alder's innovation, craftsmanship and creativity could possibly help in asserting the teachings of the Good Path within my dominion and weeding out the many I'd classify as no more than Dolus' Piss Stains.

In order to certify for this role, therefore, I ask of those interested in this position to bring forth a show of their creativity as a donation to the local temple within Ceril's Keep. While it must be religious in flavour, it may be jewelry or an armament. A sculpture or an invention. A symphony or an artwork. Through this, we shall build a reliquary of piety within Veronia. A reliquary testimony to Reimar Himself.

The craftsman of the piece that I classify as most Righteous in this Sentinel's purpose will thereby be awarded the place of Inquisitor within my clergy ranks, be it that they are branded with the Nine Pointed Star and declare Reimar as their Sentinel. If not previously marked, this can be done at the moment of appointment. It is to note that I do not recognize water based "baptisms" as neither this practice nor this term are observed in Attian tradition.

Volker guide you,
Erzbishop Vasyl

Last edited:
Back