The Great Reopening

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
A New Dawn

[!]
A message was pinned to all the notice boards across Eden over the night

1695709750864.png

Decoration.png

"For far too long, Avalheim has remained stagnant, resembling more of a ghost town than a vibrant community. However, the winds of change are blowing, and a new dawn is upon us. Over the past few months, our dedicated builders have breathed new life into our once-great town, meticulously rebuilding our homes and revitalizing our spirit.

With great excitement, we extend a warm invitation to all of you to join us for the grand reopening event, [scheduled for Saturday, the 30th of this month, at 8 PM CEST.] It promises to be a momentous occasion, and I eagerly anticipate the presence of both familiar faces and new acquaintances.

During this gathering, there will be ample opportunities to forge new connections and rekindle old ones. I will be readily available throughout the event, unless, of course, someone desires a private conversation. Our tavern will be open, offering a delightful selection of beverages for those who wish to partake.

Furthermore, we are considering the possibility of organizing some entertaining games, although the specifics are not set in stone as of yet. Time constraints have limited my ability to finalize the selection, but rest assured, we are keen to provide activities that cater to your interests.

Together, let us embrace this fresh beginning and usher in a vibrant chapter for Avalheim. Your presence and support mean the world to us, and we eagerly anticipate sharing this joyous occasion with all of you."

- Signed Lily Roseshade

[!]
A copy of this was also specifically sent to the Mitrona Palace, the Hadriana Palace, and the Al-jabrid Palace.

Back