Nation Announcement The High-King Under The Mountain.

Sid

High King
BADAMOO.png

[!] Letters would be sent to all leaders of the nations and settlements.

We, the Denur, are a proud people. We pride ourselves upon our beards, accomplishments, wealth, ale and above all our home. The Denur have been silent for years now, but it is time to dust off our helmets and sharpen our axes. A new dawn for the Denur people has arisen, and all loyal Denur may come to the mountain and share in its wealth.

For many months now, the Denur hold of Dar-Ach Denur was held hostage by a vicious orc. The orc dueled our previous High-King of the Mountain and somehow won this battle. He laid claim to the riches of the mountain as if they were his own, feasted in our halls and held our people hostage. I, Belegar Whitebeard, have driven out the orc threat with the help of my loyal Denur companions.

As our former High-King has abandoned the mountain, I deem him unfit to rule the Denur. I, Belegar Whitebeard, now lay claim to the throne of the mountain. From this day forward the Denur shall fall under High-King Belegar Whitebeard I. The Kingdom shall from this day forward be known as The Iron Orhim, or The Iron Hold in the common tongue.

The mountain shall once again rumble with the sound of hammers hitting the iron, flaming hot magma heating our forges and Denur celebrating their most recent victory with plenty of ale. Let all nations know that the Denur have returned, hammer in hand and with beards more majestic than any human can remember.

Signed:

High-King of the Mountain Belegar Whitebeard, Defender of the Denur.

OOC: I'm Sid and I'm the new Denur Nation Leader! Join the new discord as the old one is dead: https://discord.gg/MsyP7McxEQ

DenurPicture.png

*would recieve a letter by one of his men and proceeded up the path towards the great-hall

"Vale Therri'cill" he bowed "A certain Dur'arum has sent us a letter. Fynenar spoke while taking the piece of paper from under his cillar plate He claims he has retaken the throne from a Ghesiri. He calls himself High-King Belegar Whitebeard I. the High elf paused for a second before resuming It seems to me that the Denur are on the rise again, but take your own conclusions. he smiled while handing the paper over to his Therri'cill and taking a step back, before bowing again and leaving the hall

Would take the letter from Fynenar and skimmed through it "A new king under the mountain?" he kept reading "Bless the mother, the Orcs are kicked back to their southern wastelands.- We might want to pay this new king a visit. This could be the beginning of a fruitful relationship." he puts down the letter and ordered Fynenar to send Belegar an invitation to the Luminion City Festival.

Du'um would take the letter and read through it, his face showing anger as he reads through it "Non friend dwarf really knows how to word thing and make Du'um look bad. Du'um is not evil orc. Du'um no hold dwarf hostage. Du'um let all come to city, and do as please. Du'um even offer fair challenge to throne! But what happen? Du'um is force out though unfair number in fight. Du'um would let all dwarf come and go as please in city. Du'um would even ask friend human, friend dark elf, or even friend wooden elf to help Du'um if friend dwarf need thing. But all Du'um get is punishment. Du'um would not be mad if fair fight for throne, Du'um would've even given second in command if friend dwarf lost! But, go ahead, take the throne. Du'um didn't care about it anyways. Du'um doesn't care about this world anymore. Du'um has finally seen the corruption inside of it..... friend wooden elf was right...... this world is filled with bad people." Du'um takes the letter and copies it down into his book, before tearing the origional ones into shreds, yelling out curses in orcish before finding the nearest fire and burning it up, and taking the ashes and chucking it into the ocean.

Back