Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] Various different announcements were posted across Mitrona. The color was a deep crimson red with black cursive. The paper smelled of a sweet vanilla with deep earthy accents in the mix. It reads the following:
(Do not metagame this information.)

1705981434839.png

Eden’s Shine

Vale to the Citizens of Mitrona,

Announcing the much-awaited union of Jolie Elaine Lovell and Apollon in the Mystical Empire of Mitrona. Save the date as we bring together Azari’cerr and De’nevir culture for a wedding celebration like no other in Mitrona. As this has never been done before, we plan to make this event with dignity, grace, and respect.

While the official date is still to be determined, our invitation extends to all citizens. Expect a blend of traditions between the Azari’cerr and De’nevir Khari’cerr with a gift exchange and spar between the lovebirds, bards playing in their honor, and a feast to end all feasts. Gifts for the two wedding will be highly encouraged.

Come witness and join us in celebrating their unbreakable bond and creating a memory that will last a lifetime. This is a long celebration you won't want to miss!

We hope to see you all soon.

Personal invitations had been sent to the following:
All personal invitations will be allowed to bring a plus one.
Siblings to the Khari'cerr.
Adopted Mother to the Khari’cerr, Faiir Chamaire.
Adopted Father to the Khari’cerr, Kvothe Folkvathr.
Friends to Khari’cerr, Krisa and Rud Rib Amadeus.
Friend to Khari’cerr, Nowu Grace.
Friend to Khari’cerr, Naevys.
Student to Khari’cerr, Ace Arkinson.
Favorite High Elf to Khari’cerr, Eldrion Aedaere.
Members of The Order of Thyst.

1705981473368.png

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell
High Councilor, Apollon

Last edited:
The local tavern keeper began to run around with preparations as soon as she received the invitation. Naevys called out through the Golden Antler Tavern, "I have a wedding plan! Oh goodness! It's time! It's finally happening!" She continued to mutter frantically to herself the wedding plans that she had to prep.

Emerald gaze received the letter and it was soon that the smile grew to break through the cold visage. Reading once and again before placing the letter on his desk, chuckling as he remembered the path since they first met. Then the norse man shifted to the other pair of emerald eyes as he asked.

"There is no mention of plus one...but will you like to come with me?"

Elduin appeared to grin upon the given invitation, as he, himself, was a member of Thyst. He pursed his lips, wondering who he could possibly bring. Fenrin, perhaps? He was... really the only close friend he could think of at the moment. He'll have to ask for second opinions before taking Fenrin to the Glade, not wanting to repeat the most recent prison incident.

Apollon would read his wife's announcement in passing, scratching his cheek lightly with a chuckle. "I don't think she'd like anyone I would invite... Nor do I think they'd really be able to attend..." He'd shrug simply as he'd make his way towards the apiary fields... "Time I get those gifts I planned to get her..." He'd smile softly in thought.

Ace would read through the notice, returning a soft smile at it's contents. He sets it aside to go prepare a gift.

As Aldarian received the invitation due being member of Thyst. He read it with a mix of emotions "It doesn't say.. Luminion.. or that I can't go.. I'll have to see but do I wish to risk it? I do not.." He closes his eyes for a brief moment before he burns the paper in his hand. "I'll see over time.. what the future and the Mother tells me to do for now.. other things are taking priority." And so he walked into the horizon

Eldrion would walk down the stairs of his home in his morning robe's as he yawns a bit, before he picks it up and looking over it as he looks up surprised a smile coming from his face before putting the letter on his table getting ready to attend the wedding.

Back