THE KINGDOM OF EISARNKNOTH - πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒ½π‰πŒΈπƒ πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒΉπŒ½πŒ°πƒπƒπŒΏπƒ

Lionfiles

Thiudan of Eisarnknoth
STdXok6r7w6JycIPQDuZOzp9pQNHk20B9fp2IVpFpg0v-5IfYT5krZ8c5fR23ZMrH14mbyu2ySGIX7UkcViB4DgeDYCSGGyurPPOEoF4QRdBTqKSh-Gw1I2duKM5GUd-4poEfKzjfo0lCYJueqKqZMc

xNPU5qWq0nRlllKAXfmLtm3SqTPioMlqAO9-qssWRrzbp99kp-z2hmRQY_K-kgpimcKh1pCm2KUnPy7yErzgR8nJO4qiJj1eE25Z7KBPsOIoDdKCJH6X8d_GcdVHI_F-VKtRf0xiA_vYar5eu-pe0FI

[!] The decree is plastered all across Eden for anyone to see.
ifSdy-c7uTPhK71LJhaDJ9SiPOvfik6RueveYGOE61gkeru_f_sBfdF8thvJFMghBrI_Av_CtLgSkO5m-GfNj6a4OPhvI1KjtTKL--mFXFhHO8FwLjGxiyPRy3IHVdXOP86XOUBDPCC4uRS7dw5OgOY

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1533, Thiudan Aleksandra Baireiksing, πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒ°πŒ½πƒ πŒ°πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΊπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³π‚πŒ° πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ², has decreed it that the Kingdom of Eisarnknoth, πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒ½π‰πŒΈπƒ πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒΉπŒ½πŒ°πƒπƒπŒΏπƒ, be proclaimed throughout all of Eden. The city of LΓΆwau will now be established as Eisarnwidus, πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½π…πŒΉπŒ³πŒΏπƒ. It is through this document that the people of Eisarnknoth and Eden understand the nature and culture of the Kingdom.

As we ascend to the Norlanden, we must remember who has guided us throughout these dark times. We thank ALDER for his glorious and magnanimous treatment of us, who have begun to follow his true ways. In such we pray: Give us strength and perseverance as Eden becomes a place of division, war, and death. Forgive us of our iniquity to you and the Sentinels, bring us to victory as we come to blows against our adversaries, and let us live as you did. Give us the power to be as strong as you were. Lilith must be defeated but only through you.

Through scholarly efforts, the Eisarnthiuda have managed to reconstruct the original language of ALDER that we now call Eisarnthiuda. We must formulate and make reality the structure of a people that embody the institutions our Ruler set before us in his time. With this, our society shall be set out as such.

• King - Thiudan, p. Thiudans - πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒ°πŒ½πƒ - Your Majesty​
    • Prince/Princess - Reik, p. Reiks - π‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒ - Your Highness​
    • Advisor/Advisory Council - Ragineis/Raginleiks Gafaurds - π‚πŒ°πŒ²πŒΉπŒ½πŒ΄πŒΉπƒ/π‚πŒ°πŒ²πŒΉπŒ½πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒ πŒ²πŒ°π†πŒ°πŒΏπ‚πŒ³πƒ - Your Eminence​
      • Governor - Kindins, p. Kindins - πŒΊπŒΉπŒ½πŒ³πŒΉπŒ½πƒ - Your Excellency​
      • Magistrate - Garāfijō, p. Garāfijōs - πŒ²πŒ°π‚πŒ°π†πŒΉπŒΎπ‰ - Your Honor​
        • Praetorians - Leikwardja p. Leikwardjas - πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπ…πŒ°π‚πŒ³πŒΎπŒ° - Ser/Dame​
        • Legionary - Ainsmanna - πŒ°πŒΉπŒ½πƒπŒΌπŒ°πŒ½πŒ½πŒ° - N/A​
        • Serf - Baurgja, Baurgjas - πŒ±πŒ°πŒΏπ‚πŒ²πŒΎπŒ° - N/A​
Even as the β€œChurch of Alder'' regarded us as heretical, we must form our faith around the truth that ALDER and the Sentinels bring. Their ways of life must be brought to the modern era in an organized fashion. I hereby proclaim myself as the Mikils Blōstreis, the Great Worshipper of Eisarnknoth. Through this, our religious hierarchy shall be set out as such.
  • Great Worshipper - Mikils Blōstreis - π†π‚πŒΏπŒΌπŒΉπƒπ„πƒ πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΉπ„πŒ°π‚πŒΉ πŒ°π† πƒπŒ° πŒ°πŒ»πŒ·πƒ πŒ°π† πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒΊπŒ½π‰π„πŒ·​
    • Priest of Rosatia - Weiha Rosatils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° π‚π‰πƒπŒ°π„πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Salvor - Weiha Salvorils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πƒπŒ°πŒ»πˆπ‰π‚πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Elric - Weiha Elrils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πŒ΄πŒ»π‚πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Alda - Weiha Aldils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πŒ°πŒ»πŒ³πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Aristea - Weiha Aristils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πŒ°π‚πŒΉπƒπ„πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Reimar - Weiha Reimarils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° π‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΌπŒ°π‚πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Volker - Weiha Volkerils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πˆπ‰πŒ»πŒΊπŒ΄π‚πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​
    • Priest of Mortius - Weiha Mortils - π…πŒ΄πŒΉπŒ·πŒ° πŒΌπ‰π‚π„πŒΉπŒ»πƒ​

Any kindin or garāfijō who is appointed to a section of land within Eisarnknoth must state an oath, recognizing the Thiudan as the Great Worshipper. If they do not, they will not be given the title in question. With such, the oath is stated as such:

"I, (name of godakund), promise and swear by Alder and the Sentinels, that I am in awe of, and bound to Her Majesty, my true and innate most gracious GREAT SOVEREIGN THIUDAN ALEKSANDRA BAIREIKSING, GREAT WORSHIPER OF EISARNKNOTH, and to HER HIGHNESS' lawful HEIR to the throne of EISARNKNOTH, to faithfully and sincerely serve, not sparing my own life, until the last drop of blood, and to do everything for the majestic autocracy of HER MAJESTY, with strength and power and the rights and belongings that I possess, enshrined in law now and in the future in as much as can be ascertained, and to serve the state and land of HER MAJESTY, bravely and tenaciously resisting his enemies, with body and blood, in the field and in fortresses, on the sea and on land, in military engagements, skirmishes, sieges, military assaults, and other circumstances of war, so that everything possible is done to aid the benefit and faithful state service of HER MAJESTY. As soon as I become aware of any harm or damage being done to the interests of HER MAJESTY, I will not only report them in a timely manner, but with all means possible, avert and not allow them to take place, and I will firmly keep any secrets that are entrusted to me, and I must inform my superiors of anything that concerns the benefit and service of the state, and I will maintain obedience in a fitting manner, and resolve any situation according to my conscience, and not act against my oath and service for personal gain, character, friendship, and enemy, instead, while I am still alive, I will follow the aforesaid and in everything act and carry myself honestly, faithfully, obediently, bravely, and efficiently, as befits a godakund. If I so dare break this oath, I will pay with my life. May our RULER, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, help me in this. In conclusion of this, my oath, I kiss these words and the star of ALDER.

Due to such changes, the House of Salier now recognizes itself as the House of Baireiksing, πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ². The Thiudan encourages her citizens to follow behind and begin down the path of Alder’s life, existing as he did in the First Age of Man. As we continue our livelihoods throughout Eden we must spread the good news of Alder and the Sentinels, bringing to light their kindness and grace. Through such we accept all kinds of people, from Attian to Orc. There are none who will be treated harshly, even if they are not of the true faith.

Oh Alder, prepare the people of Eisarnknoth for the rejuvenation of your life. Let us be able to fulfill your will and life to the fullest. I pray to the Sentinels, be our guiding light through the perilous situation at hand. May we all find peace and holiness through you. We thank you.

Thiudan Aleksandra
Mikils Blōstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Fireday 5, Greenfall, 1534

Thank you for taking the time to check out this post! It took quite some time to reorganize and research the entire Gothic culture and the ancient Roman religion from the ground up and I hope it allows for roleplay to be facilitated within the server. I want to apologize to my own citizens for taking so long with it. It is mainly of my own work and can only give that in response. Once more, thank you for your patience. May we all have a fun time indulging ourselves in something new.

Last edited:
A stoic, horned 'lunn placed a hand over his heart while he packed up his many medical essentials; honey, rosewater, bandages... With a monotone conviction, he declared. "Glory to Eisarnknoth and Her Majesty."

Back