Player Announcement The Legacy of the Cillar’Dragoi || Unveiling the Egg

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Egg.png

pasted image 0.png

Unveiling the Last Dragon of Luminion.
Issued: Saintsday 16, Starfall, 1545

It was back in 1521 when I, Aldir'tor of house Zaithrall, then Therri'cill of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, then under the government of the Enclave of Aerial, came to Mitrona to speak to Khari'cerr Mythanthar Vidarr to discuss matters of peace and cooperation in the Azari Union when I saw them, three petrified Dragon eggs, recently fetched from the last nests still remaining on the Dragon Isles that were recently conquered by Mitrona forces. Three did they take back, black eggs, yet one of them had silver stripes. The heritage of the long-lost dragons lay right before me at that moment, and I knew then that it was a sign from the Holy Mother herself to act and bring glory to Luminion by returning the dragons and reviving the Order of the Cillar’Dragoi. Yet the time to act had not yet come.

It was during that night that I snuck into the Khari'cerr's apartment high up in the trees using my cloud-riding abilities and snatched the egg from its new owner's vault, making it vanish into the night and taking it back home, to Aerial, so that one day destiny could be fulfilled. The 'cerr raged and searched all over the continent, yet without success, for how could their closest ally betray them like that? Impossible. Yet it was not far from the truth. But once again, it was not the time to act. The egg was petrified and cold, impossible to hatch, and devoid of active life. For years have I spent my days studying the ancient lore of dragons, trying every trick and spell I could find to return life to this sacred creature, yet with no success, until now.

After years of careful study, I may have unveiled the mystery of the ancient dragons and if Aerièlle wills it, life shall return to the egg.
It is therefore that I unveil my deepest secret to the glade now, and invite all to share in my studies to return to our people what is rightfully ours. My purpose after the throne has been to pave the way to enlightenment for our people through careful study, seeking the calm of the Mother's ways, and endless practice. To one day further the Elves of the glade and restore the glory lost by the terror that was the Age of Fallen Spires. I may have just found a piece of that.

Come, allow me to unveil the egg and its story to you. It's legacy is for us all to share in.

The Cillar’Dragoi will rise.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil

pasted image 0.png

Signed,

Aldir'tor Zaithrall
Pricecilus of Luminion
Ar’mágoi of the Silver Tower

High_Elf_Lord_on_Dragon_8th_Edition_Colour_Illustration.png

A servant rushes this notice to the Aeri'Cill's office, barging straight in. Cirlia takes the notice from the 'Cill, her eyes scanning the paper. Her mouth falls open and her eyes widen

"Khari... You never fail to amaze.. "

She sets the notice down, before looking northward, laughing slightly to herself

As Nephi'ra reads through the notice, an eyebrow perks up. It was not one of surprise, but rather one of intrigue. With a swift whistle, she summoned her owl, neatly rolling the parchment, and trusted it to the bird's care to carry it away.

The Elf brought the notice to his eyes, inspecting closely. And, with a single huff, it returned back to where he found it. Thallan's face did not shift its usual expression, merely allowing himself to bring himself through thoughts as he continued his stroll through Luminion.

As the 'cerr reads the notice he gets increasingly agitated before pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing "Why must people be like this, this is a tragedy waiting to happen. Like we don't have enough problems. I guess all I can do is wait for the inevitable battle, whether it's against Luminion or that dragon, only time will tell" before continuing on his journey.

I could make an omelet outa that...

Aedan would look over the notice "Ce Mythanthar wasn't lying..." he'd sigh before walking off

Elaine looks over the "revealed secret" with a rather disappointed stare. "So... they are liars now...?" The Khari'cerr tilted her head. She furrowed her eyebrows to think. "Truly, if they're able to lie over something simple like an egg, what more could they be lying about?" The woman's lips pursed into a thin line. "Honestly, let's just hope his daughter makes up for his messes." She stated bluntly. The woman placed the paper elsewhere to go rest some more. "Silly, silly 'Cill.".

Last edited:
Back