The lies of a street urchin

4heads

[!] Fliers are pinned around Al'Khadir and beyond. [!]

My dear citizens of Anjyarr,

It has come to my attention that there are false accusations being spread about me and my fellow
Jundi. I stumbled upon a rather peculiar flyer while patrolling the streets, filled with outrageous claims by someone who identifies himself as Perseus Al’Asfal. Let me set the record straight.

Yes, I am
Eol of the Jundi, and yes, I did encounter Mr. Al’Asfal. However, his version of events is quite distorted. You see, I was merely performing my duty to ensure the safety of our city, when confronted by this angry homeless fellow. He was a witness to me climbing out of a window, yes, it is true. When explaining to him the reasons behind the event, it became more and more evident that the man had no gap in his mind for reason. His accusations grew as did the tension in the air, when he drew his blade I had no choice but to defend myself, resulting in a scuffle where he sustained injuries.

Contrary to his portrayal, I did not lock him in any dungeon nor did I steal from him. It appears Mr.
Al’Asfal is attempting to manipulate your sentiments with his fabricated tale. I urge you all to consider the source, a deluded homeless man, and not be swayed by such blatant falsehoods.

Let us not forget that it is the duty of the
Jundi to uphold the law and protect the citizens of Anjyarr. We strive for peace and order, not the chaos Mr. Al’Asfal seems intent on inciting.

Yours faithfully,
Eol of the Jundi

LONG LIVE ANJYARR!

[!] A wounded Perseus hobbles his along the road. He reaches a Hadrian settlement, finding on of the fliers pinned "beyond". A coughs as he laughs to himself [!]
"I did reason with him that no one would believe a homeless nomad over the Jundi while I was begging for my life didn't I...? I guess we'll just see what happens..."

Back