The Moonlight Watch [Guild]

The Moonlight Watch
4699948.jpg

pasted image 0.png

Deep in the lands lie horrors, from the desert hills to the dark forests and deep oceans. Unknown beasts and creatures feasting on travelers or attacking cities, terrifying people. Lost friends and family have been taken by these creatures and will continue to do so.

The Moonlight Watch was originally created by Ammio Al-Amamion back in her earlier years, this clan led out into the wild under another name "The Protectors'' to hunt down horrors, but unfortunately, they were destroyed by a demon, one by one they were picked aside and killed. from the shadows, the last members disappeared. Now Ammio reforms the clan as a guild under the name "The Midnight Watch"

"These people I fought side by side with gave me their lives while I gave them my life. I saw people being eaten and torn apart through my time, but I never gave up, we fought for a greater price, and we all knew the price. I saw innocent people being killed in wars, I saw people lose family members to things we should not kill over. I may be a simple blacksmith today, but those beasts still hunt this world if you will support us or join, contact me on the keep outside Al-Khadir near the mines "
pasted image 0.png

Ranks

We do not see ourselves as higher ranked people in the guild, we all stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder like a family. We will not choose anyone to be a higher rank, but we can say that someone is best assigned to lead this hunt than another, but that does not mean they are best for another hunt.

5a1cc336843da05be7ebc08fd0448628.jpg

Rookie

A Rookie is a new member who simply has not been through the trial yet or shown what they can or is good at. After taking the trails, they will be seen as a member and respectfully accepted in the guild like everyone else.

Watchers

A Watcher is a person who has taken the trail and been accepted into the guild. Those people have been trained and learned to survive from the land and hide in cramped or small areas. As a Watcher, you have sworn loyalty to the cause and will remain there until death or if you leave the guild. Be aware leaving the guild will make it harder to get back in if you are watching

The Oath

At the end of the training as a Rookie, you will need to say the Oath

I give my life to the cause.
I speak respectfully
and don't hurt innocent beings.
If this may be the end tonight,
I atleast fought.
I swear to stay Loyal,
and remove the terrors of this world

pasted image 0.png

Where to find us?

-389X 60Y 90Z is where the hall is located!

Else i do be found in the keep in Al-Kadir close to the mines
pasted image 0.png

Allies

0 contact me for this
pasted image 0.png

How to apply?

Fill out the form here and I'Il get back to you and we find an IRP time

(Simlpy post it as a comment)

Name:
Discord:
Timezone:

Extra Info!

Questions please contact {Last Fallen Angel}#9120

Discord: https://discord.gg/zrzavs8wS5
W
iki: https://fablesfantasyrp.com/wiki/index.php/The_Midnight_Watch

pasted image 0.png

Screenshot_2022-01-05_02.03.06-removebg-preview (1).png

Last edited:
“Oh? Another guild?” A sigh escaped his lips as he continued reading the flyer “Things are definitely getting interesting around Eden.”

Name: Faelyn Eilfir
Race: High elf
______

Discord: gσσƖɗєηѕтαя#2513
Timezone: Central European Time, GMT/UTC 1+

Name: Aestra Von Volt
Race: Human
Timezone: CET
Discord: I'll send dm to you

Back