Nation Announcement +~ The New Tericyées of Salus Limin ~+

Letter Divider Top.png

~22.04.1537~

[!] A Wood Elven Marine Arrived in the Kingdoms of Eden placing a letter from the Mystical Empire's port city Salus Limin on the notice board. It looked handwritten with the handwriting in cursive done with ink and parchment [!]
Dear Filos and Filos to be, I am Faiir Chamaire, a young woman of no strong blood of the Azari'cerr and, who grew up as a nomadic wanderer of the continent of Eden. I come to you today as the newly appointed Tericyées of Salus Limin, ready to take on the responsibility of caring for those who have been granted the blessing of living in this city of great renown.

As Tericyées, it is my great honor and privilege to preserve the Mystical Forest that provides Salus Limin with so much. I will strive to do this not only for the pride of but also for the spirits of the forest, who have put their trust in me to ensure that their home remains healthy and protected.

I have experienced many hardships in my life, yet, through all the challenges I have faced, I have a found deep, abiding respect for the blessings that provide us with such abundance. I come to this position eager and willing to do my utmost to serve and protect the citizens of Salus Limin and the Mystical Forest that we are privileged to call home.

I believe that respect for yourself begins with respect for others. My leadership will be guided by Kharash, and I will strive to ensure that all citizens of Salus Limin will be treated fairly and with kindness.

I promise to uphold and practice the values of respect and kindness and to ensure that these values are also shared throughout the city. I believe that it is the responsibility of a leader to keep their citizens safe and I take this responsibility seriously. I vow to use my position as Tericyées to ensure that the citizens of Salus Limin always feel safe and secure.

Sincerely,

Faiir Chamaire, Tericyées of Salus Limin.
Letter Divider Bottom.png

Last edited:
*Would read through the delivered parchment and then glanced over to Catherine "Isn't she ein friend of du's?" he asked, handing her the notice "Es appears she made quite ze promotion at home. Should we send her our personal congratulations?"

*would get a delivery of papers from Zarin as he would thank him and then begin to read them as he would read this he gave a smile* I see, its always great to see a filo get somewhere in this word I or we should go by some time to celebrate it.

Elaine read over the paper slowly, speaking to the one in her lap, "Can you say 'Tericyees?', Briette?". Her voice was softer than usual and provided a kind smile to the young toddler.

"T..Teyiceez.." Brie tried to say. And even though she failed horribly, Elaine clapped to reassure her that it was okay!

"Very good, Brie!" The tiefling clapped to praise her child. "A new age truly is coming to Eden.. Now, let me tell you all about Lady Faiir, a kind woman, your grandmother."

Last edited:
*Would read through the delivered parchment and then glanced over to Catherine "Isn't she ein friend of du's?" he asked, handing her the notice "Es appears she made quite ze promotion at home. Should we send her our personal congratulations?"
*Catherine would be drinking some rose petal tea with honey and cream. She looks over to the notice that Diederick offered seeming rather pleased as she read it over. "Oui, a good friend, much like a zister. Man-ee congradulations are een order."

Elaine read over the paper slowly, speaking to the one in her lap, "Can you say 'Tericyees?', Briette?". Her voice was softer than usual and provided a kind smile to the young toddler.

"T..Teyiceez.." Brie tried to say. And even though she failed horribly, Elaine clapped to reassure her that it was okay!

"Very good, Brie!" The tiefling clapped to praise her child. "A new age truly is coming to Eden.. Now, let me tell you all about Lady Faiir, a kind woman, your grandmother."
OH MY DAUGHER HOW I MISS HER ALREADY 😭

Back