-=+=- The Oasis Tribune <> First Edition -=+=-

0Talentless0

CT Veteran, Anjyarr's Second Overlord.
Staff member
[!]
Folded, unaddressed letters containing the following information would be distributed.
Hanging on the notice boards in all cities and in the taverns & Teahouse.
[HEADING=1]
letterthingfacingup.png
[/HEADING]
[HEADING=1]
A Spectacular Arrival!
[/HEADING]
Wineday 27, Edensrest, 1528.
[HEADING=3]
Greetings esteemed readers,
[/HEADING]

We haven't had before had a long-term article to take place and be written consistently. The past one, "The Anjyarri Chronicle",
had not lasted very long. It lacked a Volume Two, Three and so on. However, in light of this, I'd like to introduce to you:
the first edition of The Oasis Tribune. The new monthly articles for our luxurious nation.
The way I see to informing you all of things going on within Anjyarr. This writer, my dear readers,
will be reviewing, reporting and publishing numerous letters to all inform you all.
They will hang on notice boards within Anjyarr and in taverns, being refreshed on a monthly term.

[HEADING=2]
New Customers bring in New Citizens and Visitors!
[/HEADING]

It appears to this writer that, from observation, the Teahouse has received numerous guests in the recent week.
Teahouse owner, Madam Cupiditatem, has been serving many of her remarkable teas and treats to many.
Many new faces have been seen entering our fine city gates of Al-Jabrid to then let the path led them to
the Teahouse of "Birds & Brews"! With new faces comes new tales untold to us and new secrets for this writer to uncover,
and you, the reader, to understand. There's been talk of new items to take light in her menu.
Might she need help with developing any new products or tasting them?
Might she host a reception soon with her recent find of attraction?
If so, who might be there? I would be, certainly.

[HEADING=2]
Al-Khadirr's Theatre has seen Better Days.
[/HEADING]

While it's true that we've had our share of unfortunate events and happenstances within the past few months...
This innominate writer is particularly interested in what may come of that loosely hanging notice
that has pinned to Al-Khadir's board for some time now. For this reason,
I see no reason why it should not be taken care of. Either put to the side and replaced or taken advantage of.
Such a big stage with seats to sit many as seen in past events of the Linnas Festival
some might've experienced last year. Such a spectacular event is ought to return soon, I hope at least.

I shall stay brief for this time, reputable readers. I shall be observing closely and reporting to you all.
I can assure you; we'll all learn things along this journey.
May my loyalty bring me reputational profit.

[HEADING=3]
Fairwell, reader;
[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]
until the next edition of this paper.
[/HEADING]
letterthinglookingdown.png

Back