The play of Quinith-Rei

[!] This letter would be spread around all cities/nations except Adelsburg. [!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello to the person reading this,

Do you have a character who likes doing creative things? Are you interested in the art of acting, music, writing, and/or dancing? Or are you a strong person or craftsman who could help with making probs, building decors, or simply security work? I, Quinith-Rei Cyfrin give you the chance to do so.

It’s my dream to finally finish the writing process of my play and perform it for a real audience, but for this, I need some help. So if you’re interested in helping or participating in the play, let me know by hanging a response to this letter on the board you found it on.

I know many of you would think: “Aren’t you a little bit young for this?”. Well, my answer to that is: “you’re never too young to chase your dreams”.

Love,

Quinith-Rei Cyfrin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: You can write a letter on the forums and send the link to jw.dr#8914 or just write the letter in my dm’s.

A certain bard hums to himself, looking at the letter with a great amount of interest. "In need of performers, hm?" He chuckles, readying a quill and parchment within a candlelit study. "My time to shine."

Walking through the Luminion's streets, working on some preparations for his lesson at the college, Finzian notices a mention of a play, being done and mutters to himself "A play..?" he then sighs and thinks for a moment 'It could be a good idea, I could probably promote my beastiary on the side, if the director agrees to it...'

Hours later, he writes a neat letter to Quinith and smiles slightly.

Mazokha carefully tugged off the letter nailed to the edge of her docked boat, still dazed from the nap she had just taken. Amusement seemed to lightly haze the orc's face as she took less than a moment to think about it, before digging through her leather satchel for some parchment, an inkwell and a quill to write a simple, to-the-point response to send in.

"Would not... HURT to try something new. Or at least lend helping hand." Muttering an excuse as the dyed sealing wax dripped over her letter's edge, a seashell-shaped stamp was pressed over it to seal, ready to post.

Back