The Sultana Of Anjyar: A dictator of the highest order

[!] A note would hang in both Al-Jabrid and Al-Khadir with the Zakarian Crest underneath without a trace of who exactly put them there [!]

To my fellow kin who live in the streets of the desert i used to call home,

My name Is Dain Zakarian head of the Zakarian family former Lord of Veronia

I bring forth this message to illuminate citizens of Anjyar of a certain grave injustice of your so called Sultana, within the high and imposing walls of Al-Khadir a woman named Alarien is being held hostage by order of Sultana Nahida Nobara.

Altho afraid of her own life she risked to speak to a loyal follower of mine and explained that she wanted to speak to me but was held up by a Eneuch in the city who guided her to the palace where mrs. Alarien said that she was on a trip and wanted to speak to me about living in Sunscape. After hearing that the sultana immediatly denied exiting the city as Alarien would make a great 'concubine'.

To the Sultana,

Your actions go beyond your title, you take travelers their freedom without a claim and send emmisarys to Mitrona to attempt to lure them into your shithole.

Miss Nobara, even our own kin despise you, which is why they will never stand behind you.

Just look around you...

How do you think i aquired this knowledge ?

18890df935f6f2abc7276bd389d14024-1.png

Lynne remained seated at home, relaxing and attempting to read a book. She was struggling with many words, that's for sure, but considering she hadn't read in who knows how long she figured it was time to try and re-learn. Eventually though, she stood from her chair and stretched, leaving the home she inhabited and going to the Al-Khadir notice board.

Every morning she did this routine: Wake up, study a small tad, check the mail and notice board, then clean a bit. She had only gotten to the notice board when she noticed the note. She stared at it. "I sure hope this doesn't involve me. These words look kinda angry. Good thing I can't read yet." She thought to herself.

1713869716682.png

In the heart of Al-Jabrid, sounds and rumbles came out of the smithy near the docks. Noises made by Selene, who would be working hard on forging a new blade. She'd wipe her forehead dry with her dirty gloves, wiping off some sweat as someone stepped into the door to hand her a paper. Being quick to notice the Zakarian crest, her nose wrinkled and she uttered a sound of disgust. After close inspection, her face underwent multiple expressions "A great concubine? The Zakarians are one to speak...." Selene snorted in amusement, rolling her eyes as she scrunched up the letter and threw it onto the burning fire close to her.

A black painted tiefling wandered the streets of Al-Khadir in his Jundi uniform, wearing his usual proud smile and noble posture. His piercing yellow eyes took notice of the letter, that was surrounded by other tieflings and elves. Going to see what the fuss was about, he strolled over and respectfully shoved the others aside "Une lettre?" he'd ask as his eyes took in the details. He became more stern, reading this and his jaw clenched "No one despises our Sultana... And no one disrespects her like that" Alaric started to wander off again, but not before ripping the papers off the wall they were hung up on.

The Markgrafin of Flüssland, Anne-Marie de Tiri got the letter delivered by one of their maidens, unsure where they got it form. Perhaps it was Taheer who handed the paper to them, or perhaps her family living close to the borders in Königstein.
Anne-Marie, Zladimir and Ake would just be having dinner as she read the contents of the letter outloud for her husband to hear
"Seems like Nahida is holding someone hostage" she grinned in amusement, taking a sip from her wine with a smile "You should come with me next meeting, I am sure you two will like each other... Despite your differences"

Lynne remained seated at home, relaxing and attempting to read a book. She was struggling with many words, that's for sure, but considering she hadn't read in who knows how long she figured it was time to try and re-learn. Eventually though, she stood from her chair and stretched, leaving the home she inhabited and going to the Al-Khadir notice board.

Every morning she did this routine: Wake up, study a small tad, check the mail and notice board, then clean a bit. She had only gotten to the notice board when she noticed the note. She stared at it. "I sure hope this doesn't involve me. These words look kinda angry. Good thing I can't read yet." She thought to herself.

View attachment 5592
How the f did she then understand Yesleth

A certain voodoo ‘Lunn headed down the streets of Jabrid, noticing a letter tacked up on the wall. He read it for a good while before doubling over in laughter.

“Pfffffffftt HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Ha really thinks ha is al’anat kin huh? The sultana did nothing of the sort. Ha must have has head stuck up has ass again. Oh vash’ar ua gathara.”

A nasty lil idea sprung upon Aeg’s mind and he snapped his fingers.

On every letter posted in Anjyarr, there would be found hanging up next to them a simple voodoo doll. It would appear with almost frightening accuracy to recreate Dain’s appearance, albeit in a cartoonish form depicting him as a whiny child with a bloody knife in its hands and a fat soiled diaper made of yarn and fabrics. On the doll’s head was a cross between a crown and a dunce cap, reading “Dictator”.

The sound of armour hitting the sandy roads echoed through Al-Khadir, the dragging of a tail marking the loose sand, the pair of blue eyes hitting the paper upon taking notice of a certain crest a look of boredom falling over her face as she reached the end "Hostage? As if we'd have time to force someone to stay between walls.." she tsk'd her tail now playfully swaying behind her "It seems he is clueless yet again, considering the Sultana is not the one who hires her own maiden to begin with." she hummed as she turned to her servant "Ayame dear, please prepare some paper and quills, the quills sharp enough to poke my eyes out after." the tiefling forced a smile on her features.

The servants green eyes reflected into hers a small snicker leaving the woman "I will prepare your stationary, though I apologize for the fact that I will not let you do the second my lady." she gathered her hands infront of her as she turned to leave.

Iiyama let out a long sigh as she rolled her eyes "A shame really." she clicked her tongue "Bring them to the house of my Fiancé.", after her servant confirmed the request with a nod she moved towards the blacksmith.

Amari returns to the safe house she runs, just chatting to any who are staying the day

"Don't worry this has nothing to do with us or anyone. It should have just been a personal letter as no one else really gives a shit."

She assures her guests.

Amari returns to the safe house she runs, just chatting to any who are staying the day

"Don't worry this has nothing to do with us or anyone. It should have just been a personal letter as no one else really gives a shit."

She assures her guests.
Its only in Al khadir and Al jabrid

How the f did she then understand Yesleth
Basic words are enough, so she got the point across enough for Lynne to kinda fill in the pieces. She knows broken bits, but big words like the ones used in this post on the board makes it harder for her to puzzle the pieces together. cause then different words are used before those big words and after, making the sort of "fill in the blank" tougher.

On his search for Zyce, Malakai had been passing through on the outskirts of Al-jabrid - and caught eye of the parchment. He read it once, a quick skim, and it was enough to have his blood boiling. He thought back to conversations he'd been having, with the rest of his group - and his mind was made.
With clenched teeth, the 'Lunn warrior continued down the path - armed with twin blades strapped to his back, and ready to take a stand, if need be.
His desperation to find his best friend only became more grave.

"Where the fuck have you gone?"

Nova reads the notice carefully, then twice. He sighed. "What the fuck. What the actual fuck. This better be a fucking lie."

Lapis read the newsletter with a plain expression, taking a slow sip of a burgundy drink in a teacup. She placed the cup back down on its saucer, a small clank of the ceramic objects echoing in the tall, empty room of cushions and hookahs in her palace.

Reading this, it was clear who had ordered it hung up; there here was no attempt at animosity. As her eyes glazed over the accusations of trying to shame a woman for wanting a concubine, t
he small woman let out a small burst of giggles that was immediately followed with a shake of her head and calming soon after. She took a moment to remember the day he requested a wedding on Anjyarri sands, how willing and interested the bride was.

“It's rich that you attempt to accuse and shame somebody of this. I wonder when the last time you saw your wife was… last I heard, she was tired of her only purpose being to spawn your feeble legacy.” She pondered on whether to order the letters be taken down from notice boards... She decided against it, thinking quietly to herself as she lifted the teacup to her lips again. 'Let them see this, and our response to come. Don't start something you can't finish, my dear.'

[!] A note would hang in both Al-Jabrid and Al-Khadir with the Zakarian Crest underneath without a trace of who exactly put them there [!]

To my fellow kin who live in the streets of the desert i used to call home,

My name Is Dain Zakarian head of the Zakarian family former Lord of Veronia

I bring forth this message to illuminate citizens of Anjyar of a certain grave injustice of your so called Sultana, within the high and imposing walls of Al-Khadir a woman named Alarien is being held hostage by order of Sultana Nahida Nobara.

Altho afraid of her own life she risked to speak to a loyal follower of mine and explained that she wanted to speak to me but was held up by a Eneuch in the city who guided her to the palace where mrs. Alarien said that she was on a trip and wanted to speak to me about living in Sunscape. After hearing that the sultana immediatly denied exiting the city as Alarien would make a great 'concubine'.

To the Sultana,

Your actions go beyond your title, you take travelers their freedom without a claim and send emmisarys to Mitrona to attempt to lure them into your shithole.

Miss Nobara, even our own kin despise you, which is why they will never stand behind you.

Just look around you...

How do you think i aquired this knowledge ?

View attachment 5589
20240326_160656.jpg

Back