Event Announcement The union of Iiyama Alith and Kassim Farhad

Elearix

Professional Menace
[!] Posters were hung up on every nation and settlement's noticeboard. [!]

Merhaba tovara's,

In the enchanting embrace of the stars and under the celestial canopy, we, Iiyama Alith and Kassim Farhad, joyfully invite you to witness and celebrate our union as we embark on the journey of marriage. With hearts brimming with joy and anticipation, we are thrilled to announce the union of our lives and souls.

We cordially invite you to witness and celebrate our wedding taking place in Al-Khadir, as the night unfolds, join us for a celebration that transcends the ordinary and embraces the extraordinary.
Our wedding is not just a union of hearts but a celestial symphony of love, where the night sky becomes our witness and companion.
Adorn yourselves in the hues of the midnight sky, sprinkled with stardust and dreams. Let the twinkling stars inspire your attire as we revel in the magic of the universe.

Our journey together has been filled with laughter, friendship, and the promise of a shared future.
Now, surrounded by the love of our cherished friends and family, we take this moment to affirm our commitment to one another in the most meaningful way.

Your presence will make our night sky complete as we exchange vows and dance beneath the moonlight.
Together, let's create memories that shimmer like constellations in the vast expanse of space.

With love and anticipation,

Signed,
Maji of Anjyarr, Iiyama Alith,
Ghazi of Anjyarr, Kassim Farhad.

30th of March, 8PM CET

Personal invites:
Sultana, Nahida Umaira Nobara
First advisor and Emira, Lapis Cupiditatem
High Councilor and Arjuani, Aegnern Piuldrash
High Councilor, Amon El’Rhûnakh
Nabil, Zoe Nobara
Nabil, Aziz Zaki Nobara
Arjak, Alaric Alith
Royal Councilor, Rennyn Iilnan Faesatra
Großherzogin, Ashlyn Moetiour
Grafin, Anne-Marie de Ruiter
Zen Woodsbark
Kvothe Folkvarthr
Gyavo Tanori
Ayame Mai Ravau
All Jundi and former Jundi that have worked with Kassim or Iiyama.

Credits for most the text goes to Lin <3

Last edited:
A black painted tiefling would be one of the first to run into the announcement. The tapping of his hooves against the hard wooden floor underneath him stopped, and he would look at his younger and dearest sister with a proud, emotional smile on his painted face "Ma petite soeur..." Alaric mumbled as joyful tears started to fill his clashing yellow eyes "I have always been proud of you. You are the strongest little tiefling I have ever met, but I already knew that the moment you were born" he sniffed, wiping his tears away with his sleeves before throwing his tattood arms around Iiyama and hugging her "Your wedding day will be the most beautiful day ever, I am glad you have found a man worthy of loving"

A young Countess and her loyal mare Marigold trotted down the paths of Königstein, until they came to a halt next to one of the nationboard to see if there was any news to be shared. Her eyes had fell upon the letter, though it came of no surprise to her. A huge smile appeared on her normally plain or cold face before she continued in her tracks, patting Marigold on her shoulders and neck as they rode off. Her mind wandered elsewhere as the wind blew through her hair and cloak, thinking about what to gift them for such joyous association.

A black painted tiefling would be one of the first to run into the announcement. The tapping of his hooves against the hard wooden floor underneath him stopped, and he would look at his younger and dearest sister with a proud, emotional smile on his painted face "Ma petite soeur..." Alaric mumbled as joyful tears started to fill his clashing yellow eyes "I have always been proud of you. You are the strongest little tiefling I have ever met, but I already knew that the moment you were born" he sniffed, wiping his tears away with his sleeves before throwing his tattood arms around Iiyama and hugging her "Your wedding day will be the most beautiful day ever, I am glad you have found a man worthy of loving"

A young Countess and her loyal mare Marigold trotted down the paths of Königstein, until they came to a halt next to one of the nationboard to see if there was any news to be shared. Her eyes had fell upon the letter, though it came of no surprise to her. A huge smile appeared on her normally plain or cold face before she continued in her tracks, patting Marigold on her shoulders and neck as they rode off. Her mind wandered elsewhere as the wind blew through her hair and cloak, thinking about what to gift them for such joyous association.
I love both Alaric and Anne <3

Iiyama would look up at her older brother a bright smile plastered on her features as she returned the embrace without hesitation "It will be the best day of my life and I am glad to share it with you brother." she chuckled as she removed some of the remaining tears on his cheeks, her eyes now too tearing up "J'espère que je n'aurai pas à imaginer un autre jour sans toi frère." the tiefling spoke in a humming tone

Iiyama would look up at her older brother a bright smile plastered on her features as she returned the embrace without hesitation "It will be the best day of my life and I am glad to share it with you brother." she chuckled as she removed some of the remaining tears on his cheeks, her eyes now too tearing up "J'espère que je n'aurai pas à imaginer un autre jour sans toi frère." the tiefling spoke in a humming tone
pls ur gonna make me cry too

Back