Nation Announcement Thi Elami.

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] Larger posters were placed on the trees of each colony of Mitrona. The main city, Salus Limin, and Sunscape. They were a deep tan color with slightly better handwriting than the last missive. It bared large ink. A few more scattered across Luminion for the Therri'cill and Aeri'cill to read. The missive read the following:
[Do not metagame this information.]
1716671261917.png

(Fireday 21, Highbloom, 1547)
The Amber Dawn

..••°°°°••..
Mi subjects es Mitrona,

I am pleased to say we have found the identity of the vari man. The one suspected of perpetrating all of the attacks. The crook himself. As all of the descriptions match one another, one last piece was missing. The name of the man. And with recent information that was stuck together, he goes by two names. "Daemon", or, "Finzian". A tall vari with half a mask, dark clothes, pale skin, and blueish grey eyes. And most importantly, a gauntlet with a gem stuck in it. The man is hereby banished.

The pieces were stuck together by Apollon Lovell, who had undergone the wasp fights with the prior Khari'cerr and citizens. As only one of the attacks possessed corrupted results, we heavily suspect the man to be a voidal mage himself or a "Bone Pledger". Not only this but his strange connection to the "wasp child", as the investigator described it.

The rule will stand that you should not walk alone. Bring a friend, and if my warriors encounter him, it is best to capture him so he can face execution. To his De'nevir accomplice, consider a target on your back. The 'Cerr do not back down. And we do not rest until the job is done. Be warned.
°••....••°°
AntlerBorder-removebg-preview.png
Signed,
Khari'cerr, N’vaestīl “Izara” Vobisere
High Councilor, Apollon Lovell

As the man was passing through Luminion on his way back to Empire grounds, the missive caught his eye. He read such in silence, but then simply nodded at such. He glanced at one of the guards which stood by the gate, saying out loud in a sarcastic tone. "My, they found out who was behind the attacks! Oh wonderful investigation!" The guard remained awkwardly silent, as Zladimir simply laughed at it.. "If this is all that came from it, dissapointing. I could of told her myself it was Daemon behind these attacks, as Death Watch found this out weeks ago. Although, the real points will come if they find out who his sidekick is.." The Ritter shrugged as he pocketed the missive, riding away.

As the man was passing through Luminion on his way back to Empire grounds, the missive caught his eye. He read such in silence, but then simply nodded at such. He glanced at one of the guards which stood by the gate, saying out loud in a sarcastic tone. "My, they found out who was behind the attacks! Oh wonderful investigation!" The guard remained awkwardly silent, as Zladimir simply laughed at it.. "If this is all that came from it, dissapointing. I could of told her myself it was Daemon behind these attacks, as Death Watch found this out weeks ago. Although, the real points will come if they find out who his sidekick is.." The Ritter shrugged as he pocketed the missive, riding away.
BLOCKED PETTY HUMAN.

not like it was hard for us. apollon asked one question to a witness.

As a strong wind passed through Myln Arbor, one of the many posters was swept off with the gale, but not without eventually planting itself into the face of a certain Azari'cill that rested upon a sturdy tree branch. He peeled it off of himself with a lazy murmur, his tired eyes blinking at the writing. "...Ah. I didn't know he decided to settle in Mitrona." He remarked casually before the implications dawned on him, shooting up from his laying position and scratching at the corners of his eyes to re-read the notice.

"I- Why in all of the elemental planes is HE here-?!"
He proclaimed, worry striking himself deeply. "Good heavens... These mages and their activities... I'll never understand." He groaned, letting himself collapse backward as he had before, working through his current train of thought.

Even though his family's safety in the Glade was an utmost priority, he could not help but daydream about a different world where he'd practice voidal magic. Honestly, with the way many of them seem to handle it these days, he feels he could do better.

Oh well. Only a passing fantasy.

And oh, my! Would you look at that! Another notice brought by Ike's parrots. The Tiefling's hand twitched, a spasm. "Ok, ok. It's not that-" A loud, “..Huh?” escaped Ike as he read the notice. “Wasn't that... already known? He paused, then snickered. “That was.. slow.”

And oh, my! Would you look at that! Another notice brought by Ike's parrots. The Tiefling's hand twitched, a spasm. "Ok, ok. It's not that-" A loud, “..Huh?” escaped Ike as he read the notice. “Wasn't that... already known? He paused, then snickered. “That was.. slow.”
Not to Mitrona because they’re on separate sides of the world. 😭 + no one tells Mitrona things (I prefer this)

Apollon would read over the missive a second time after they'd finished writing it, sitting in Salus alone. "Not like he was the hard one to catch," He'd sigh softly to himself, as he'd do his best not to tamper with his recent stitches. "That's another bridge burned, a shame as he was an interesting character... Shouldn't of made Mitrona your hunting grounds." He'd comment softly to himself, reliving his last few failed spars. "This is the most I can do?"

Malakai stands a few feet from the noticeboard, his eyes scanning the name - over and over.
The image of the perpetrator laughing mere feet from him, a skeletal spike digging through the 'Lunn's entrails, flashes past his memory.
Kai raises a hand to press over the scarred flesh of his left eye, his nails digging into his face, teeth grit. The nightmares play games at the corners of his mind, and he shakes his head, willing them to disperse. But in their place is the rot, creeping from the necromancer's fist, eating away at the flesh on Kai's face, blinding his eye, devouring his spirit.

Kai turns sharply then, the name of the beast fresh on his lips as he makes his way back to Sunscape.
Revenge will be his.

Malakai stands a few feet from the noticeboard, his eyes scanning the name - over and over.
The image of the perpetrator laughing mere feet from him, a skeletal spike digging through the 'Lunn's entrails, flashes past his memory.
Kai raises a hand to press over the scarred flesh of his left eye, his nails digging into his face, teeth grit. The nightmares play games at the corners of his mind, and he shakes his head, willing them to disperse. But in their place is the rot, creeping from the necromancer's fist, eating away at the flesh on Kai's face, blinding his eye, devouring his spirit.

Kai turns sharply then, the name of the beast fresh on his lips as he makes his way back to Sunscape.
Revenge will be his.
Oh right I forgot I mugged malakai

Back