To The Vater

[!]
There comes to a particular locale a letter...

-------To; the Vater,

-------Greetings from Luminion!

-------You have not heard of me, so let me introduce myself. My name is Ca'en, a priest of Luminion. Your deeds are of such profound impact that word of them have reached me. Even within the Pure Land we know of your disagreements with the powers of the Hadrian lands. I have taken some strides in learning the details and eccentricities of your faith. Though some of my brethren Azari'cill would consider it repugnant, I find the difference in our perspective wholly compelling. From what I have heard our faiths have a few things in common and I am eager to know more of it from an authority such as yourself.

-------I write to you in the hopes that you would entertain a meeting with me. It is my desire to learn more of your faith in your Makerism. Perhaps you too shall learn of my Gods and of the Tetheriani during that time. Should you accept my proposal I will come out from the Enlightened Kingdom to meet with you. Perhaps on your estate or within the Makerism house of worship. Wherever you deem most comfortable. I only request that it be somewhere within the Hadrian lands.

-------Thank you for reading my letter. Should we correspondence further, I hope that we become acquainted soon.

-------Sincerely,

-------Ca'enthalas Iesendolwyn

-------Mirr'tarr Eden A'vi Thi Call Bessir o'f Samin'villum.

@Inkoin

Back