Event Announcement Tourney of Champions

Recoon004

Gamemaster Team
Staff member
[!]
A scroll would be hung on the notice boards of all nations and settlements in Eden
Divider_Lumi3.png

1693319601789.png

Vale, Greetings, Bonjour.

People of Eden I The Therri'cill of Luminion now invite all Nations to come to the Grand Tourney of Champions. I wish for you all to send your greatest Champions to fight against those of the other nations and win a grand prize of 1500 Andros for the winner. To all the other readers I wish for you all to come watch your nation's Champions fight and cheer them on as all other nations will. Each nation is allowed to send forward 2 of their greatest to test their might in the Arena against the others. As for the rules of this Tourney will be listed below here:

- No magic will be allowed of any kind.
- No lethal blows will be dealt to another.
- No Dark elves will be allowed
- No people with a bad history with my people will be allowed
- No Special weapons will be allowed

breaking any number of these rules will disqualify you from the Tourny and may lead to imprisonment, trialing, or worst of all death.

I hope to see many of you there and hope many of you will send your greatest to battle amongst each other with honor and pride for their nation as I will do the same.
Divider_Lumi1.png

OOC:

below this post Nation leaders can put down the 2 players they want to send out to battle and others are of course allowed to watch. simply state their character names and IGN you can sign up players till the 12th of September. The event will be held on the 13th of September at 9 PM CEST I hope to see many of you there!

Last edited:
Back